My red hot chili pepper - page 21 @Nockalmstrasse & @RL

Red is better! Ha ha! Both car's are really nice though. Number or registration plates from countries other than the UK look so much better!

Thx :thumbup: drove a R26 Megane a track day before and omg :001_tt1: the car had the suspension and catback from the R26.R and a stage 2 map from Paul :001_tt1: love it! :001_tt1:

Maybe in 2 years :lol:

looks lush m8. are you British living in slovenia? also is it lowered?

Noup :tongueout: genuine Slovene here :thumbup1: btw what made you think that?

Stock R27 height m8 :thumbup1: don't want to mess around with years of development from Renault Sport just for looks :thumbup1:

just thought you were british as your english is very good, better than my spelling lol. I am in the same predicament now, dont really wana mess with the r27 suspension but want it lower. Think i am going to go for the H&Rs springs, dont think it will change handling much if any hopfully, especialy as i came from a slamed 182 dont want to go back there as it was impractical but did looks ace lol

i know woody but im hoping that the h&r springs wont mes with the r27 suspension setup. where as if i bought coilovers again id end up slaming it lol, also i bought the r27 because it had the cup suspension and handling

just thought you were british as your english is very good, better than my spelling lol.

Thx :thumbup1: think it's because as a child I only watched english and german cartoons/movies and tbh I am a gamer lol :tongueout: the only problem now is that I can't write Slovene very good lol :rofl:

i know woody but im hoping that the h&r springs wont mes with the r27 suspension setup. where as if i bought coilovers again id end up slaming it lol, also i bought the r27 because it had the cup suspension and handling

I am in the same predicament now, dont really wana mess with the r27 suspension but want it lower. Think i am going to go for the H&Rs springs, dont think it will change handling much if any hopfully, especialy as i came from a slamed 182 dont want to go back there as it was impractical but did looks ace lol

Tbh I think that the best lowering option is a coilover set but you need someone to set it up right and that's a real nightmare (bump/rebound/compression ratio) - with springs you just lower the car optically and ruin the damper/spring setup. Also the camber will increase when lowered because of the MacPherson suspension. To a certain point that is good but I'd surely like to see the position of the front suspension when really dropped down cause on certain cars (suspension setups) the front arm of the car comes into a position in which it decreases the camber when driving through bends - something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQG-2jfXr9Y&feature=related

So what you gain on grip from less bodyroll you lose in corners because of this.

Some more pics
DSC_0387-1.jpg
DSC_0127-1.jpg
DSC_0164-1.jpg
DSC_0125-1.jpg

Last edited:
its a :thumbsup: from me mate. looks fantastic with the red an black theme goin on.
ive got ultraleggeras too bt need to get em refurbed in a good colour