My red hot chili pepper - page 21 @Nockalmstrasse & @RL

whats your tyre pressure ozi? i have a clio 200, and the book says 2.3fron / 2.1 back (bars).

That's in my book too :smile: wasn't really happy with the tyre wear (front outer sides) with this setup and actually after hammering the car for a few kilometers the tyres would loose some grip - think this is due to the side walls bending a bit and cause the front outer side of the tyre surface is the part of tyre which gets most beating. Especially with these ContiSC3 :001_rolleyes: Tried different setups and I kinda really like 2.5 (front) / 2.3 (back). You can loose a bit of grip with more pressure but the tyre wear is reduced and after hammering it for a long period the tyre walls don't bend so hard after the tyres are really warmed up.

I'd suggest you that you try different setups but leave the front / rear balance as it is (0,2 difference) cause the car is lighter in the back blablabla........:wink::tongueout:

i will try with 2.5/2.3, when tyres will be cold, when a bit warmed, the pressure is higher anyway. :smile:

i will try with 2.5/2.3, when tyres will be cold, when a bit warmed, the pressure is higher anyway. :smile:

Jap...cold 2.5/2.3 :thumbup1: on normal b-roads you'll notice that the Clio has so much grip that you really have to push the envelope (or for a long period drive really aggressive) to get the tyres really warm and after doing that you'll be searching the internet (like me lol) for better tyres cause these CSC3 are :tongueout:anic:

Imho the tyre pressure doesn't vary that much on normal roads and let's say normal Clio RS usage as you would expect :smile:

Finally solved this. Been :bored: for a while now....

Before
IMG_0414.jpg

After
IMG_0466.jpg

Delivery from LingLong Čangšlang :biggrin:

Before
IMG_0434.jpg

After
IMG_0493.jpg

Little pistons lol
IMG_0494.jpg

After almost a month I finally cleaned it again
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0429.jpg
IMG_0430.jpg
IMG_0431.jpg

Parked so I can strip and clean the brakes tommorow or wednesday
IMG_0484.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg

Looks like you have had some equally nice weather mate! The car looks superb!

Lol at the pistons :tongueout:

Nice Ozi, nice.

What about the snow foam. Isn't a little rear? :book:

Just sprayed the rear as my girly took the picture. Was the only usable pic khkmkm the only one without me on it lol :tongueout:

Beautiful red r27 ozi!! congratulation!!!

Thanks ;/

Looks like you have had some equally nice weather mate! The car looks superb!

Lol at the pistons :tongueout:

Yeah the weather here is really odd these days :001_huh: finally got some sun and the weather forecast says it will be raining again in 1-2 days :jumpon:

G.R.E.A.T. :cloud9:

P.S. If you just let me know that you'll be @ Raceland, we could have met. :wink:

21.5. or the next Raceland Time Attack? Wasn't at this one cause my extraction site of the other two wisdom teeth was really hurting. Hope I can drive in the next TA. If I can't I'll still go down to watch so if you come :drunk: :biggrin:

My first HDR thanks to simoxmino :thumbup1:
img12634455tonemappedccc.jpg

Here are some pics from Croatia where the grandparents of my girlfriend live :thumbup1:
1.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
20.jpg

Bored + rain = these two pics :biggrin: garage ftw lol
111.jpg
resfertik.jpg

How do you modify your photos as ive allways wanted to dat that

How do you modify your photos as ive allways wanted to dat that

Photoshop :thumbup: if you're a newbie in this area start with these tutorials - http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm - when your finished with this you'll have some good basics skills to attack your own pics :thumbup1: and a good camera and some skills with that and ideas lol

Been busy today

Before
IMG_0495.jpg

After
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0503.jpg

Upper one cleaned
IMG_0498.jpg

Upper one regreased
IMG_0499.jpg

Didn't know the front pads were from Ferodo :confused1:
IMG_0500.jpg

Lower one cleaned
IMG_0502.jpg

Rear stripped
IMG_0504.jpg

Replaced the bolts I got with the rims with OEM and finally got myself some safety bolts :thumbup1:
IMG_0506.jpg

Last edited:
Can you tell me, why are you cleaning brake pads so often? :confused1:

I only clean them once a year m8...or so :tongueout: the problem is cause the calipers where the brake pads sit is aluminium and I found some spots of rust there first time I stripped the front brakes. Tbh that's probably nothing cause when you use the brakes the rust is swept away. The only problem are the pins that hold the brake pads in cause they corrode really badly especially in the area which holds them in. If you're to late it can be a pain in the ass to get them out and probably you'll have to get new ones. At the back the brake pads sit on thin aluminium huh dunno how to call them actually lol and found that dirt/rust combo really is frequent there and then the brake pads don't go to their original position after releasing the brakes. When you want to move then after a few hours the rear brakes can stick. A nice touch with greasing them is that they don't squeal and the handbrake is sooooo soft :thumbup:

21.5. or the next Raceland Time Attack? Wasn't at this one cause my extraction site of the other two wisdom teeth was really hurting. Hope I can drive in the next TA. If I can't I'll still go down to watch so if you come :drunk: :biggrin:

Excuses...:-p

You mean 21.06.?

Excuses...:-p

You mean 21.06.?

Nop. Second Time Attack was on 21.5.. The next one is on the 25th of June and I'm going :smile: can you come then? There will be some interesting cars like Lancia Delta Integrale HF, Fičo (the wide turbocharged one from MRC :jase:smile:, many many Subys and Evos and other interesting cars :smile:

Nop. Second Time Attack was on 21.5.. The next one is on the 25th of June and I'm going :smile: can you come then? There will be some interesting cars like Lancia Delta Integrale HF, Fičo (the wide turbocharged one from MRC :jase:smile:, many many Subys and Evos and other interesting cars :smile:

Will try to come - send me a message via MSN :smiley: