Gutted, annoyed and feel like crying!

Gutting to see, I feel your pain having been keyed previously! :worried:

On a further note, could it possibly have been an accident perhaps? Like with shopping bags over someone's should for example?

I don't think it is tbh. It's one continuous line that is quite deep. It's at waist height and goes from the door to the fuel filler, so someone would have had to have walked all the way down the side of my car without realising they were doing it. The paint that they'd s****ed off was stuck to the side of car too, so whatever did it was small. Either way though i've got to pay for it and the person who did it didn't leave their details.

:zomg: i was up there yesterday aswell but parked in the multistorey, sorry to hear this mate i do feel for you, if there's no luck with woody i can give you the number to my body repair guy

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this mate. Makes my blood boil, when i got back to my 197 yesterday someone had added another chip to the drivers side bumper strip. Hope you get it sorted quickly. A bit off topic but i was in the weatherspoons at merry hill and spotted a red 197 driving past the asda petrol station, must have been you mate?

I think there were three red 197s off here over Merry Hill yesturday! I drove past Asda fuel station round the island by the cinema. We probably sat next to each other in Eat Central too! :coffee:

:zomg: i was up there yesterday aswell but parked in the multistorey, sorry to hear this mate i do feel for you, if there's no luck with woody i can give you the number to my body repair guy

That's where I parked, 3rd floor (1 up from the Mall level), about 6 spaces from the entrance near Next to the right as you walk out on to the car park. I was there between 12.30 and 3.45.

Real sorry to hear about this. There int half some f**king low life's round!
They all want stringing up by there b***oks!

More low life's around the mildands, especially by Merry Hill lol!! Used to be up there quite a lot when i lived in Wolves. Had allsorts of dinks n nicks parking there. I found the spaces on top of the multistory to be the best to park in. Thankfully, nothing like that.

TBH, doesnt look as bad as i was expecting tbh. Majority of it should polish out or at least be masked by sum polishing.

as russy said its not as bad as i first thought. paint is my forte lol oh and wood but thats not the point lol

Gutted - again!

Just been out to my car and the ba***rds have done the other side too! It's nowhere near as bad though, it should T-Cut out. The worst bit is on the quarter again, but it isn't that noticable. I'm going to have a go at doing it later today I think. I don't know how I didn't spot it, I guess it's because I was concentraiting on the drivers side so much.

Just had confirmation there is no CCTV either, so today is another great day for me and my car! NOT! :worried:

I Had mine (at the time i owned a 6 month old Laguna) keyed well i thought it was keyed turned out to be a stanley knife was parked outside the cinema in broad daylight right under a security camera that was disconnected ,all over the sides cost a thousand pound to be put right insurance paid out but i lost 2 years no claims bonus and £100
i put a reward of £1000 on the local radio and paper to no avail if it happened to the 197 i would freak, You must be gutted i was

Just been out to my car and the ba***rds have done the other side too! It's nowhere near as bad though, it should T-Cut out. The worst bit is on the quarter again, but it isn't that noticable. I'm going to have a go at doing it later today I think. I don't know how I didn't spot it, I guess it's because I was concentraiting on the drivers side so much.

Just had confirmation there is no CCTV either, so today is another great day for me and my car! NOT! :worried:
there never is any cctv up there mate
they are full of ****e.all they are botherd about ia disabled parking spaces
so they can put a ticket on you if you have no badge

Hunt them down, strap them down with their legs apart and get a 50cc scooter and do a burn out on their bollox.

Cant think of a better punishment quite frankly.

I'll send Mouse round to deal with them....expect knawing marks on the private parts :wink:

Glad it will be sorted, there are some decent people on here who will go the extra mile to restore a stunning car back to...well...stunning!

leave it to me arran ill do both sides same price. fill my day then

Cheers mate. I've just spent hours using some Auto Glym Super Resin polish and some Meguairs Scratch X 2.0 and the near side scratch looks a lot better, its not very noticeable unless you get very close to the car. You can tell me what you think when you come and do the worse, off - side though. Can you do on Sunday at all Woody? If you can get the paint sorted etc, obviously. Hopefully the weather will be good!

thats y i love this site . . .. . think im addcted tbh lol

My fiancee wants to hurt Jase for founding the site because I spend so much time on here! I love it though - I'm 100% addicted! Don't worry Jase, her bark is worse than her bite and I'll keep her away at the FCS!

Took some more pictures in the dry after I'd washed my car yesturday. Not sure if they are of any further use?

DSCN2217.jpg

DSCN2218.jpg

its not that bad. the paints ordered mate so if it comes ill be down sunday no problem just PM me ure address n we can arrange a definate time