Gutted, annoyed and feel like crying!

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ****er did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: ****ing keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's ****ed up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of **** ****ed with it.
Lance: They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a ****er!
Vincent: What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

This. I feel for you I really do but words ain't enough.

I suppose you can only laugh really! I'm starting to come to terms with it now. It's going to be tough to get over it completely, but I'll have to forgive her if I want to stay with her. I just couldn't believe it when I found out that another man had put his filthy, destroying hands all over her gorgeous curvy body! How dare he scratch my Clio!

I don't want to take it to the FCS either now.

really gutted for you.

Still come to FCS though, can park that side agains the site gazebo if you want.

Sorry to hear about the damage bud. I know how you feel, my scooby got keyed all the way down the passenger side. Front wing, both doors and rear quarter - I could have cried. Pretty good idea who did it but without proof could do nothing. Cost me £480 to get it sorted, and considering where it was (right in the middle of the car, half way up) they did a good job

I think they sanded it back along the length and then had to blow/blend it in in all directions. They did a great job, at the time they were a Mercedes bodyshop.

why would people do this, can only be jealous to&^£rs i think, really feel for you mate, took mine to a packed car park earlier, thank god they seem to be ok where i am, hope they catch them on cctv

Cheers chaps, hopefully I'll get it sorted quickly and hear something good from the CCTV and the Police. Not got much hope though TBH. Might have to park it next to the gazebo at the FCS, bit embarrassing really. It has taken the shine off my car, I was really loving it ATM too. Especially with the recent ITG. Woody was on about blending the paint somehow, I'm waiting for him to get back to me, hopefully he can help me out with something. I'll have to get some prices from different places too, god knows when I'll have to do that though!

Not good mate, not good at all.

You might be able to sand the edges down and fill with some paint then sand and polish, but you might see the repair line running through the car.

Might be worth ago though before paying out for the whole side to be sprayed, at the end of the day you cant make it any worse.

I know its hard but just be thankful it was just keyed and not had paint stripper chucked over it, have seen that posted on a few forums before.

Gutted for you mate I can't put into words how gutted and angry I'd be if someone did that to eitherbof ours :worried:

Sorry to hear this matey. I had my 197 done a couple of months ago, it's such a sickening feeling that words can't describe.

If I was PM I'd have these low lifes hung up in Trafalgar Square for all to see.

Trafalgarhanging.gif

I used some T-Cut coloured scratch remover on mine. It won't make it totally invisible but a few coats does cover the bulk of it. Makes it a little easier on the eye until you decide what to do.

gutted for you mate,

if i ever caught some little scrote doing that to my car his parents would NOT recognise him.

hope you get it sorted soon as mate.

gutted for you mate, come to think of it, i was up there in mine aswel, better go and check it!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about this mate. Makes my blood boil, when i got back to my 197 yesterday someone had added another chip to the drivers side bumper strip. Hope you get it sorted quickly. A bit off topic but i was in the weatherspoons at merry hill and spotted a red 197 driving past the asda petrol station, must have been you mate?

****ing ****s. I'm feeling for you, exactly the same thing happened to me a few months ago. Respray and blend should fix it. Shouldn't cost you more than £300 to get it sorted.

PM me mate ill sort u something out. like i said ill get it 99% for you n wont charge u the earth like a bodyshop would. Im not guessing 300 either if it was itd be like 100 quid an hour for me lol and because i love 197's ill do you a deal

PM me mate ill sort u something out. like i said ill get it 99% for you n wont charge u the earth like a bodyshop would. Im not guessing 300 either if it was itd be like 100 quid an hour for me lol and because i love 197's ill do you a deal

I've sent you a PM. Thanks in advance.

Gutting to see, I feel your pain having been keyed previously! :worried:

On a further note, could it possibly have been an accident perhaps? Like with shopping bags over someone's should for example?