Gutted to see the Clio go, but hello 250!!

Well today marks the end of 2 and a half years well spent with the Clio.. Bought with one owner in August of 2011, now part ex'd for a Megane 250 from the same dealer..

Clio...

13znz9c.jpg

Meg...

Limited slip diff, cup suspension, leather heated seats, RS monitor, cruise, climate control, bluetooth and phone kit

wbz5o4.jpg

Thanks all, really looking forward to picking it up next week. Really going to miss the Clio, but it was time to go. The Megane feels so much more refined in and out, but the Clio had that go-kart feel. Keep and eye out for LK57 OBC for sale.

Good choice, looks great. Any plans?

Cheers mate, going to keep it fairly standard as I'll only be using it for the work run every morning and don't want to put money into it for 5 miles a day. Gonna wait until the front tyres are done in and replace them with Michelins (P Zero on front and Michelin Pilots on the back) Might go as far as a Forge dump valve and a remap but that's a maybe :smile:

Torque ftw

You might miss throttle response but at least it can pull itself up a hill.

Looks very if not identical to mine :smile:

Torque ftw

You might miss throttle response but at least it can pull itself up a hill.

Looks very if not identical to mine :smile:

Feels odd, as aesthetically there is nothing to do to it.. I remember as soon as I had the Clio I went crazy with dash trims, tints, dials and all that!

Feels odd, as aesthetically there is nothing to do to it.. I remember as soon as I had the Clio I went crazy with dash trims, tints, dials and all that!

My only criticisms with the exterior are, the wheels sit about 10mm maybe too far in and the ride height is half to 3/4 of an inch too high.

Oh and there are way too many panels/bonded panels making it a pita to clean all the gaps and edges.

First impressions on the Megane are awesome.

The feel and quality of everything, interior and exterior is a lot better. Probably due to the Nissan input of the car, it feels a more subtle place to be but misses the racey feel the Clio gave you behind the wheel.

The delivery of power on the Megane is savage when hitting the limiter, I have the RS monitor and had a go in "extreme" last night and even a touch of the throttle and you're half way to 100.

My Clio is being sold now by Hardings Renault in Hemel Hempstead who are really knowledgeable and helpful with the RS's, the Clio was originally bought from there. Speak to James if anyone is interested, he'll look after you.

Similar Thread Suggestions