Yeah it was me.

The Gestapo approve of these new colours.

However, you were 22 seconds late implementing them :wink:

Right, well, i'm going to bed.

Before I break anything else :lol:

It's just a shame you went grovelling at [MENTION=2]jase[/MENTION] for forgiveness before you gave me time to save your arse. ☺️

It too grey in my opinion, not a massive fan.

Add a bit more contrast between things.

Although I don't like change so it's probably that too :wink:

It will take some getting used to but the site needed changing so it can only be a good thing in the long run :smile:

I'll be doing the banners tonight as soon as I get home from work.

Some lucky people might even have their cars featured on it.

The changes are NOT set in stone, we (as in Rouge, cough, cough) accidentally wrote over the code of the old style in stead of adding a new one we could pay with. Unfortunately with the way computers work you can't just go...... actually i didn't mean that, change it back.

We will be tweaking as we go before ultimately deciding and may even install a number of styles and allow users to choose which one they use.

As for pictures in the header, this is in progress. It requires a fair bit of tinkering/coding as well as images and logo redesign.

We have made a large number of changes behind the scene's already that you won't have noticed, its only when we add extra features or things don't go 100% the way we expect that things get noticed.

Most importantly we have closed potential security holes, updated scripts and added some new ones.

Personally I think we need to either ditch the Blue or ditch some/most of the Grey, the header section looks crap at the minute. The text and font (in posts) look really good in this size and colour, very clean, very modern. I don't like the way they contrast with the other bits of text in the buttons/controls though ('edit post', 'reply', 'site announcements' etc.). Might also be nice if the usernames were a bit bigger too.

I'll stop now lol. I just spent the last 35 minutes tearing apart our software teams latest attempts at our new product - all based on a screenshot. I warned them they should've kept me included in the 'spec meetings :smiley:.

But, it's all in the name of progress, and we seem to be making that in leaps and bounds! :thumbsup:

now im viewing it from the work PC, I still quite like it, it works well and looks good.

its plain, simple and easy, much like most of the members on here... which is why I fit in perfectly :thumbsup: