Yeah it was me.

I think I prefer this one, there's less white

The changes are NOT set in stone, we (as in Rouge, cough, cough) accidentally wrote over the code of the old style in stead of adding a new one we could pay with. Unfortunately with the way computers work you can't just go...... actually i didn't mean that, change it back.
Have you guys not heard of source control? :smile:

Last edited:
Hang on don't blame me in all this.

IT WAS ROGUE nerr, nerr , nerr, nerr, nerr.

Some people like it, some don't.

Who cares. Can't please everyone. We plan on having multiple skins so people can pick their own. And if you don't like one from a choice of say, three.

Tough.

Liking the new header! Although the Clio font could do with being a vector, looks a tad rough (being very picky) Other than that I rather like it, clean and simple.

Liking the new header! Although the Clio font could do with being a vector, looks a tad rough (being very picky) Other than that I rather like it, clean and simple.

It's not animated any more though :worried:

The roughness is possibly due to PNG transparency being used, which doesn't always work great.

It's not animated any more though :worried:

The roughness is possibly due to PNG transparency being used, which doesn't always work great.

Its because the old style was linked to header.gif where this one is linked to clio197.png, we are doing changes over the weekend/early part of next week. This wasn't supposed to happen till next week when it was all sorted, sadly a accident has brought forward a premature install that wasn't fully tweaked.

Love the way no one is taking notice of the fact that we've said the logo isn't staying lol

Its because the old style was linked to header.gif where this one is linked to clio197.png, we are doing changes over the weekend/early part of next week. This wasn't supposed to happen till next week when it was all sorted, sadly a accident has brought forward a premature install that wasn't fully tweaked.

nobody enjoys premature installation

We clearly needed a new logo anyway.

One that morphs clio197/200/200T/Megane/FiestaST.net

Haha

Love the way no one is taking notice of the fact that we've said the logo isn't staying lol

Or people are just having a bit of banter.

Just FYI you can use vector (SVG) graphics in the header + have them transition like the original gif. It'd get around any transparency issues with pixel based image formats (gif or png) as it always looks a bit poor. Should even work layered over other images afaik too if you're adding images of cars and such.

We clearly needed a new logo anyway.

dunno mate i think people are liking the current one?

Or people are just having a bit of banter.

Just FYI you can use vector (SVG) graphics in the header + have them transition like the original gif. It'd get around any transparency issues with pixel based image formats (gif or png) as it always looks a bit poor. Should even work layered over other images afaik too if you're adding images of cars and such.

Sorry didn't read like that on tapatalk, PNG aren't the best i agree but it was better then the multi coloured/half missing one that was there lol