Yeah so I'm new

Hello from a 197 owner and a Clio Williams owner new to 197 ownership this year but I've wanted one for years finally was forced to get one due to my 172 blowing up and catching fire on the m3 :/

i brought a lot of stuff before owning the car like megane engine box gear linkages inlet manifold decat boost pipes etc as I new it would be turbo before I brought it but I'm struggling to get hold of a Megane ecu and a f1 box as I don't want to use the 225 box if someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated

paul

Welcome matey!

I think Fernandez on here had a hard time sourcing and ECU also might be an idea to ask him where he picked his up from!

I will join but I'm not very computer literate takes me ages to do anything online yeah I was reading about angels today very smart power seems a bit high tho :/ unless a 250 turbo is bigger ? I want a ecu that has the capability to run launch control I like the sound of that

thanks for the welcome

Welcome along mate. If the 172 went bang on the M3 where you from? And yes Chris I do know someone with three Williams clios and a LY R26 :/

Welcome along Paul

for the ecu you just need to keep on it with eBay and the breakers like French Spares etc.

Good luck with it though and if you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM

Yeah defiantly a f1 box I want that link doesn't work for me I'm from reading but work in Woking ill be heading. Down the m3 again today towards k tec ill try not to repeat the engine going bang although it might kick my arse into gear I've been slacking recently with it although I don't think there's much chance of the engine letting to its only done 43,000

again many thanks for the welcomes