Wouldn't usually moan about my health :(

Know what you mean about being skint I've not been able to work since last December and my £73.20 a week of the government stinks.Ive all ways worked never had to claim anything for 33 years and you get f~ck all.When you see these idol gits getting £300 for sitting at home doing jack shwhiteif I've learnt anything this last 4 years mate is be positive cause if you don't you sink to the bottom of the pit fast and if your like me took 15 months to get out of the hole

Know what you mean about being skint I've not been able to work since last December and my £73.20 a week of the government stinks.Ive all ways worked never had to claim anything for 33 years and you get f~ck all.When you see these idol gits getting £300 for sitting at home doing jack shwhiteif I've learnt anything this last 4 years mate is be positive cause if you don't you sink to the bottom of the pit fast and if your like me took 15 months to get out of the hole

It is amazing how little help you get, actually had to prove I hadn't worked for 3 months when I was self employed which would have meant I would have starved just to get my council tax paid!!

my issue is I can't get any bloody drugs lol I have some stuff for at night but that doesn't help me to get through my days. Iv tried everything from caffeine to sports nutrition pre workouts and I'm now getting a narcolepsy drug from the Internet of which the doctors can't give me a prescription for as its not for chronic fatigue! But it has been proved to help people in America with CFS :/

Its bad when they won't give you the drugs to help you but they will give drugs to addicts or people that come in to the country not contributing anything.
i have 4lt of morphine here if you want some :wink: Trouble is you can't go to the loo after a few doses so your in more pain as you can't go :worried:

Can you still drive ??? Been 2 years since I got behind the wheel as its my left leg that's the problem

Oh yeh I would be screwed if I couldn't as I'm a mobile engineer (plumber by trade) I do 40,000 miles+ a year :/ I have a bad eye which causes a delayed vision and also struggle with getting tired of pushing the heavy clutch down all day which means every night I'm laid on the sofa with boiling hot legs and a crawling sensation through them (to touch my legs are cold by the way) its just like a never ending circle but a drug called modafinil has made a massive difference to my day to day life as suffer from brain fog as well as a long list and it really is a wonder drug but hey they won't give me a prescription but are happy for me to buy it on the Internet :/

i feel for you so much for not being able to drive as just an hour ago I made an excuse to blast the car round the shop for some humus lol

Bloody hell. I've never going to moan about my inflamed temporal artery again

You guys are chuffing warriors. I tip my cap to you

Last edited:
Last time I was in hospital with 5 lads who had Fibromyalgia and they said they spend 1weeknin hospital having stuff intervenes put through the body then for the next 6 months they were pretty much pain free.Wish that would work for me :worried: If you have got that I don't envy you.Do you find it spreads to different parts of your body ???

Not really so bad myself. On bad days my joints feel like when you have the flu and you feel very delicate as if the bones could just snap :/ its very weird. The worse one is gentle touches on my legs as it feels like razor blades some times. My symptoms are:
tingling/throbbing of legs when in active
EXTREME fatigue (I start my weeks how people end there's) long sleeps do not help.
brain fog (basically become stupid on a flick of a switch lol)
light headed / fainting feeling 20 to 30 times a day
left eye goes slower than my right so delayed vision as well as bad balance when looking around and drunk feeling
No strength/grip strength
i tire very easily (can't squeeze a stress ball any longer than 10 seconds as hand hurts and seizes up

I'm still in the Undiagnosed category so no drugs for me :worried:

I'm one with a ****ed back too, mainly giving me left leg issues (Constant pain when sitting or lying down, normally a bit better when standing) Still undiagnosed. They are still thinking disc issues. Got an MRI coming up in the next few days hopefully to at least diagnose it.

Luckily I can still drive some days, sometimes I can't walk through pain so I wouldn't be able to get in the car anyway. They tried giving me some stronger painkillers than what I'm on recently and I turned them down as I wouldn't be able to drive lol

I'm in the same sort of predicament being 24, but I work offshore so I've had my medical cancelled for the last 5 months and until it's sorted no work or money for me! (Can't even claim SSP because my company isn't registered in the UK)

There seems to be alot of us here with health problems. Shame we're all just out of warranty!

Last edited:
I'm one with a ****ed back too, mainly giving me left leg issues (Constant pain when sitting or lying down, normally a bit better when standing) Still undiagnosed. They are still thinking disc issues. Got an MRI coming up in the next few days hopefully to at least diagnose it.

Luckily I can still drive some days, sometimes I can't walk through pain so I wouldn't be able to get in the car anyway. They tried giving me some stronger painkillers than what I'm on recently and I turned them down as I wouldn't be able to drive lol

I'm in the same sort of predicament being 24, but I work offshore so I've had my medical cancelled for the last 5 months and until it's sorted no work or money for me! (Can't even claim SSP because my company isn't registered in the UK)

There seems to be alot of us here with health problems. Shame we're all just out of warranty!

My warranty run out many moons ago lol

Not really so bad myself. On bad days my joints feel like when you have the flu and you feel very delicate as if the bones could just snap :/ its very weird. The worse one is gentle touches on my legs as it feels like razor blades some times. My symptoms are:
tingling/throbbing of legs when in active
EXTREME fatigue (I start my weeks how people end there's) long sleeps do not help.
brain fog (basically become stupid on a flick of a switch lol)
light headed / fainting feeling 20 to 30 times a day
left eye goes slower than my right so delayed vision as well as bad balance when looking around and drunk feeling
No strength/grip strength
i tire very easily (can't squeeze a stress ball any longer than 10 seconds as hand hurts and seizes up

I'm still in the Undiagnosed category so no drugs for me :worried:

Feel for you I really do.You have a lot of life in you yet and I hope they can sort you out but in the mean time stay positive and don't be afraid to ask for help