White Clio 200 cup pack

[MENTION=52006]Stubonez[/MENTION] Are you using a scanguage etc. to monitor temps? I'll be getting one but I'm interested to see how the vent is helping, although I realize it's there primarily for the air filter.

That looks fantastic Stu, I love those decals! Impressive figures too. Maybe some videos are in order :wink: really glad it's all gone well and that you're happy with it :smile:

That looks fantastic Stu, I love those decals! Impressive figures too. Maybe some videos are in order :wink: really glad it's all gone well and that you're happy with it :smile:

Cheers! :smile: I took a quick video of me having a little drive around town (nothing special) i'll upload it and post a youtube link a bit later!

So i don't plan on doing much to this car.. what means i'll end up doing loads. Little bits to start off with though! Firstly de-badged the C L I O from the boot, but think i like the Renault Sport badge so will leave that!

IMG_1480.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ordered a few little bits:

RS badge for front grille.
Heko wind deflectors.
Carbon fibre spats (Couldn't justify spending nearly £300 on renault side skirts)
Bright white number plate bulbs.
2x Renault f1 team stickers.

Any suggestions on good little bits to upgrade for this car please let me know :smile:

Apologies for the terrible quality pics, will make sure to take some clearer ones this weekend with the parts listed above on the car!
This post is comical and true.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Haha yeah!

Dont plan on doing much....

Stripped interior
Cage
Coilovers
Meg conversion..... List goes on haha

Looking stunning bud hope ur enjoying boost, miss my Evo 6 just for turbo....... Can I ask when u fitted ur cup racer spoiler which fixings and size did u use bud?? Any help much appreciated cheerslawrence

Cheers! :smile: I took a quick video of me having a little drive around town (nothing special) i'll upload it and post a youtube link a bit later!

did you manage to get a video? keen to see how it pulls (and sounds)!

So nothing much has changed with the car! Just enjoying it and haven't had any problems yet :smile: Got myself a Rear strut brace recently and that is literally about all!

IMG_7635.jpg

One thing i did do this weekend just gone was have my car shot for a full feature in the PFC Mag which was cool and i really look forward to seeing the pics!

Unfortunately there's going to be a bit of a wait as it won't be in the next mag but the following one so somewhere around 4 months i'm guessing!

Here's a pic from when they were doing the rig shot! :smile:

IMG_7639.jpg