White Clio 200 cup pack

@Stu, why don't you remove the washing bottle as well? its min 5kg when full and come on, you do not need it on track.
I removed already from mine and not missing at all.

Ok got you, Meg conversion on the way, clear.

On a greasy British trackday having washer bottle helps greatly.

Just don't fill it to the brim.

12919615_10153324243687610_8795675822158551279_n.jpg

Black edition discs up front with ds2500 pads.

12938112_10153324277047610_6023811494647979187_n.jpg

Car back on 4 wheels! Just waiting for the ecus to be sorted at Rs tuning. Not too long now hopefully! :smile:

Very nice!!! Keep it up!

whats planned on after the conversion? Don't say nothing cos we all know that's not going to happen!

Very nice!!! Keep it up!

whats planned on after the conversion? Don't say nothing cos we all know that's not going to happen!

Haha, no plans as of now but who knows.. After it's started and all is running well off to Rs tuning for bigger injectors & remap :smile:

Had the engine cover & battery cover sprayed the same white as the car.. Also have a real carbon evo vent to be fitted to help air get to the filter that's hidden up the back of the engine bay. Also have ordered some Mirco rs2 limited edition seats with 3" OMP harnesses.

IMG_6723.jpg

The ecus were returned from RS tuning and have been fitted.. the car is basically there now thanks to Chris @ Beaniesport working hard! Just all the little parts now that he's going over making it one of the tidiest conversions around. Went up there yesterday to see how it was going and it's likely it'll be finished by next weekend! :smile: Suspect intercooler ;p

IMG_6875.jpg

As you can see from this next picture i removed the flag decals from the side, roof decals, bonnet & boot making space for a new design :smile:
By the 8th May the car should be completely done (engine conversion, bonnet vent, new discs & pads, new projector headlights, new decals, new seats & harnesses, rstuning remap & geometry by Mark Fish)

Then i'll be attending North Weald drag strip day on the 8th May. Will post with future updates :smile:

IMG_6879.jpg

So... a very busy last couple of weeks! Some very late nights for Chris and Beaniesport which i joined him to try and help (I'm not much help lol!) to get my car finished for the weekend just gone. I had my car booked into RS tuning in Leeds for bigger injectors & a custom remap on Friday 6th may. Got down there for 12:45 as i was booked in for 1pm. 3 hour drive each way to... 4pm i was still waiting to get my remap lol! Bloody Mazda decided to break down on the rolling road and refused to start again -.- After the long wait finally got my car on and it ran 284bhp & 300 torque. Pulls like an absolute beast! Had a right laugh on the way home when a 16 plate golf gti tried racing me and was left behind. The chap came along side me and looked very confused at what had just happened :tongueout:

IMG_7009.jpg

After Rs tuning i had a nice 3 hour drive home and gave it a real quick clean when i got home as it hadn't been cleaned for 9 weeks and was pretty dusty!

Needed it clean for the next day as i had to take it to a local company, Signs & Wraps extreme to add a little colour to the car! :tongueout:

IMG_7018.jpg

And here's what the car now looks like!!

13103312_10153399230212610_2598023464242729669_n.jpg

IMG_7074_1.jpg

IMG_7076.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

So since going in to Chris after Snetterton track day just over 9 weeks ago where i broke my gearbox it's had new d2500 pads, black edition discs, new seats, harnesses, projector headlights, bonnet scoop, Martini decals & of course a megane 230 engine & gearbox.

Really have to say a huge thank you to Chris @ Beaniesport in Milton Keynes as he didn't rush this conversion and made it look like it's come from factory, no lights on the dash or anything :smile:. The wiring loom he made is spot on again looking like it's from factory to the welding of the exhaust and the brilliant custom brackets to make the intercooler fit so well. He really doesn't cut any corners and the car is running spot on. Goes like you wouldn't believe! Just going to enjoy the car for now and look after it and if all is running smoothly within the next month or so i'll most likely book up a track day :smile: Hopefully see some of you guys at the French car show! I'll be there on the PFC magazine stand :smile:

Reactions: Sean197
Car looks fantastic. Had a quick chat with Chris about your car yesterday as mine was in for a cambelt. Can't wait to see it at a show

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

hope she is spot on and you can enjoy the summer and lots of track time :thumbup:
very nice figures too...