White Clio 200 cup pack

great pics and glad you had a good day (apart from the breakdown)
would love to get my hands on some colies..

Glad you're liking the coilovers. I'd hardly heard a good thing about Spax coilovers in terms of road use but good to hear they're working for you on track.
Shame about the 'box though (if that's what it is) :worried:

Glad you're liking the coilovers. I'd hardly heard a good thing about Spax coilovers in terms of road use but good to hear they're working for you on track.
Shame about the 'box though (if that's what it is) :worried:

Not sure why you've not heard good things.. they're stiff but that's adjustable. I drive round on with them 23 clicks out of 28 front and 25/28 rear and they don't bother me on road.. Shouldn't listen to what people say on forums! :tongueout:

Didn't read it on forums, was in another 197 and he said he wanted to change them as they were too crashy! Also seen a few with leaking shocks too. Believe me I'm way too long in the tooth to pay attention to what people on forums with no experience of things say.
Anyway, you like them so hope you get that rubbing noise sorted.

Turns out it's pretty serious.... Only had this gearbox refurbished a few months back! -.-

12794529_10153244838262610_6891422736256570260_n.jpg

Gearbox coming out next week and back off to Jade Developments to see why this has happened.

Ouch!! Sorry to hear and see how bad it is!! Hopefully it'll get sorted soon and not cost you a penny

crazy, they should be fixing that free of charge. did it come with any warranty when they did it?

His words were "If you ever have any problems with the gearbox bring it straight back" That's all.. So will interesting to see what is said when it's dropped there some time next week. Hopefully all goes smoothly and i'll just have to pay Chris for labour.