White Clio 200 cup pack

IMG_6316.jpg

So here's the Megane r26 i picked up on Saturday. Car runs lovely and has been VERY well looked after with lots of services etc.

Today i've ordered pretty much all the extra parts i need for the conversion.

There's no rush with this conversion but i hope for it to all be done within 2 months from now (at the latest)

This one is running 263bhp and seems bloody quick! To think i'll be more around the 280+ mark and in a car that weighs quite a bit less... Can't wait!!!!!

All the Meg parts will be up for sale soon enough and a complete working clio engine (58k miles) as well as gearbox, 1 month old clutch & v6 induction with Small varley redtop battery :smile:

1919279_10153292486037610_3014916393787639209_n.jpg

12376359_10153294424062610_5702802298405434727_n.jpg

1915668_10153294486777610_4657082566303300666_n.jpg

12439051_10153299239122610_9022903317673098567_n.jpg

10628148_10153308146452610_3696487447846098092_n.jpg

All going well so far, only thing was the flywheel which was knackered so had to get a new one in! Wiring loom is well under way and going well! Ecus off to Rs Tuning Tuesday. Everything switched over onto the meg engine ready to go.

All the work is being carried out by Chris, owner of BeanieSport.

Really can't wait to get my car back now!

Look good bud I did pm u regarding ur headlight I'm unsure of with bulbs to use or hid set up cheers lawrence

I don't know a lot about them, can I ask which kit it is and is it a better set-up than just h7 bulb, are u running cornering lights??? Mines a cup so think I won't be able 2 cheers for replying bud

I don't know a lot about them, can I ask which kit it is and is it a better set-up than just h7 bulb, are u running cornering lights??? Mines a cup so think I won't be able 2 cheers for replying bud

No cornering lights.. just a simple h7 HID kit off eBay will do. Go for around 4k-6k. simple swap for your current headlights.

looks good Stu..can i ask why you bought the megane??could you not get just the engine from somewhere???

looks good Stu..can i ask why you bought the megane??could you not get just the engine from somewhere???

Got fed up looking for a damaged one so ended up going for a working order one plus i had a buyer already for the rolling shell. :smile:

Awesome. Can't get enough of threads like these as it's a dream myself to do but not going to get around to it until I get a mortgage down.

Hope it goes well for you man keep me updated.

Looking good! really makes me want to get my finger out and get mine done now.... just to make sure, you're using the clio alternator? From what I've read using the megane alternator makes the battery undercharge and the battery light flicker.

I see you're keeping the air con in place, or is the compressor and pipework coming off? If it's staying, let me know how you get on with engine temps etc. as getting the radiator, intercooler, and air-con radiator in there is a tight squeeze.

Looking good! really makes me want to get my finger out and get mine done now.... just to make sure, you're using the clio alternator? From what I've read using the megane alternator makes the battery undercharge and the battery light flicker.

I see you're keeping the air con in place, or is the compressor and pipework coming off? If it's staying, let me know how you get on with engine temps etc. as getting the radiator, intercooler, and air-con radiator in there is a tight squeeze.

Yep, using clio alternator and yes the air con is staying hopefully, will keep you updated.

Yep, using clio alternator and yes the air con is staying hopefully, will keep you updated.

I wouldn't keep the air con. If you are using for serious track use, radiator needs all the cold air it can have and with the condenser and intercooler in front of it, it will inhibit cooling even more. Apart from that looking good :smile: let's hope you don't have any electrical issues like I'm having

I wouldn't keep the air con. If you are using for serious track use, radiator needs all the cold air it can have and with the condenser and intercooler in front of it, it will inhibit cooling even more. Apart from that looking good :smile: let's hope you don't have any electrical issues like I'm having

Air con coming out now buddy :smile:

@Stu, why don't you remove the washing bottle as well? its min 5kg when full and come on, you do not need it on track.
I removed already from mine and not missing at all.

Ok got you, Meg conversion on the way, clear.

Last edited: