wheres everyone gone?????

My apologies then steve, pm's have been sent a thread was started saying they would be done by the end of the week but never came off and the higher people above reps know what they are in for when they ask for or apply for the role so if they dont want to do it then they should give it up to someone that will. Im more than annoyed at this forum all they do it get rid of the good people and keep the deadwood. That metalpen whats the point of his comment ? Just pointless immature behaviour when we trying to fix things.

Wasnt aware you had Pm'd or made a thread, just assumed the only time it was raised was in the above posts. Fair enough then, but am sure they will look to get you some soon :smile:

Can assure you though, its a great site with great members

To be honest I don't post much because I feel from reading through there isn't much I can add to most posts. But I do come on here on a fairly regular basis to see what's happening and to have a read. If I do come across anything that sparks my interest I will hit it up with a post, like this one for example :smile:

LoL there is no big conspiracy or secret

ive be not posted much recently because I've had other things in my life to sort out.

clio200T packs are now ready but couldn't be done earlier until I had the address and it was actually linked to somewhere.
New stuff for the packs needed sourcing with tax discs no longer being needed.

Yes the site is changing ownership at some point yes but as to when I don't know so can't tell you, sorry.

the new owner would like the current staff to stay on and keep up the good work they've been doing.
you won't really see any changes at first.
they want to move servers to theirs as it is much faster and more reliable.
the new owner has years more experience in sites and will over time help the site to become what it deserves and what I can't give it.

The site is not going anywhere.

obviously my position will change and at some point will leave all together I would imagine.

The site always goes quiet this time of year, people going on holiday, working more hours with work colleges being on holiday or just enjoying the weather with their families rather than sitting in front of a computer all day.

Last edited:
Plenty of activity on the site now :smile:

Like the sound of "stickers". Could be the 1st one to buy one that doesn't have a car yet :d

All new membership packs are ready, I just need to take new photos of them to post on the site so people can see what they are getting.

I've not been on much as i'm off work with the kids and wife so we are out and about.

Kids do football training on a monday with local team, leeds on a tuesday, wednesday is a day off, thursday with a local team, friday man city and saturday is match day.

then we go to the leeds games on top of that means that i'm often catching up late at night.

when at work i can get on via tapatalk a few times a day.

Hhhmmmm interesting read this. I like a good discussion where folk don't get hot headed or masses idiots giving you stick.

Seems to be a fair bit more grown up on here! In comparison to cs.net which is pathetic and full of 20yr olds with big gobs lol.

I was warned by a few people about admin and mods on here being harsh on newbies, im yet to have a problem from anyone on here but saying that bring it on if you want a tangle :wink:

Csdave i think that facebook page is RSUK

It's easy for people to point fingers, saying someone's done/not done something. There's a handful of reasons why it's been quiet, with school summer holidays being a prime example, people are just busy.

The site WILL pick back up, and everyone can be one big happy family again.

And plenty goes on, the amount of shows and trips this site attends it massive, Nurburgring 2014 and 2015 in prep, Welsh run was a brilliant turn out, tracks days and there's a coupe more shows happening soon to finish off the year. I think this site does things on a larger scale to most sites, rather than smaller region meets,the whole site meets up, more often.

I'm here to stay as the community is brilliant.

Ok I wasn't going to comment on this as didn't really want to get involved at all BUT as someone who was very active and changed cars I felt a little pushed out when I changed my car. The reality of it was that down south my self and soton200 were the most active on meets organising and actually turning up to them. I find it strange that a lot of people on here don't actually go along to the smaller meets or even the large meets! As a forum I used to love this place and done my part on trying to make it bigger and better but had no thank you or support at all.

People pay to join and great you get some benefits but other than FCS, trax what else is organised as a club and not organised by very active members?? The people that have left have left as they feel the community spirit is lost and the underlining factor of the site is surely to build a nice community FOR THE MEMBERS. A welcome pack and a few discounts are not really a lot are they?

Maybe ticket give aways payed for out of club money? Anything that shows that the forum is for the members and not for a select few of the "chosen ones" to benefit from what must be a steady stream of paid members.

i hope I haven't breached any rules and this is only MY OPINION and is not in any way swayed by others.

We could give 1 of the 2 free tickets away for pfcs like other groups are doing.

We do give prizes away but to people that make the effort to come to the shows.

Your entitled to your opinion Beefy :smile:

i have to say that other events like the 'Ring trip was a brilliant site dedicated event and that was my first time meeting most of the members, and also the Welsh Run had new and old members, frequent and non frequent posters attend. Those were two brilliant events, and they will continue.

I'm off to bed so won't be posting again tonight just so everyone knows what I'm doing lol :wink:

Jase I'm not talking specifics and don't want to either please.

i just feel as a bloody active south coast member that the back up and support were never there. I stayed around after I sold my clio and still done more than most for the club. I know at least 5 or 6 people that have joined through me putting spotted cards on their cars.

A nice ice example was when we met at brands in December. Ok was nice to meet some guys but other than a couple of the guys I felt like I wasn't welcome as much as the others in Renault sports (maybe it was the fact that a diesel was annoying them on track) bugger me is it that hard to say fair play you diesel chugger oldie you were on fire that day or man that car is surprisingly good. Instead I got cold shoulders and excuses of why people couldn't find grip at BRANDS HATCH!!!. Not welcoming at all.

Like I said it's a shame that things are changing and yes new blood is coming in but what ever you do do not isolate the older members who actually get of their arse and meet and recruit people to the site out of the kindness of their hearts

Your entitled to your opinion Beefy :smile:

i have to say that other events like the 'Ring trip was a brilliant site dedicated event and that was my first time meeting most of the members, and also the Welsh Run had new and old members, frequent and non frequent posters attend. Those were two brilliant events, and they will continue.

'ring trip was simply epic...

My two scents.

West Midlands is quite a big area. I'm up for meets and want to go to meets. We used to have a monthly meet every year with good turn out (10-15) cars.
Since the whole reps re-apply we have had no rep. No meets. No activity. Fair enough if our rep wants to move on. But nothing has happened after because no one knows what's happening.

Similar Thread Suggestions