wheres everyone gone?????

Think it's just the weather buddy. Most the shows/track days are done for the year now, it should pick up again into winter while there's the winter builds starting etc

I thought the same to be honest, never know I might decided to strip the block and start the process of forging over the winter :smile:

Lucky Poo, did you visit Ishmila or Marmaris? (Excuse the spelling). Nice places!

Nether mate. We stayed in Ölüdeniz near Fethiye. Paragliding was off babadag mountain which was amazing to say the least.

We did visit YakaPark and Saklikent gorge which were incredible. I've not been down to Marmaris, maybe next time.

have noticed it went flat since that badbaz bloke was **** on.

first time ive been on here in ages as its dead. tbf yes dave that cs is full of bellends especially the mods they have took on...

forums are old hat now. social media seems to be on the rise

fb is taking over really. It's just so easy for people to go on there, pop a question and have an instant response. I don't personally like it neither post there but this site is going quieter and quieter which is a shame.

Cliosport..well even though I'm a paid member there I don't usually log on because it's mainly for 172/182s which do not interest me at the slightest.

It may be the fact that people who were active in the area where told to re-aply for what they were doing, and the fact that it was put up for sale clearly isnt good for its image as it feels to me that who ever it is doesnt want it so whats the point in coming on if the site is not wanted

Is it a shame as it was a pro active section but like you say theres nothing now, i dont know how much it was for sale at but it surely cant be worth much now due to the activity on here ? Im not sure tho as i dont really like cliosport.net as they want everyones cars to be the same but i feel what you saying on the membership, when i joined i asked about 200t stickers and still havent had a reply 4 months later lol i got the idea they didnt care but hey ho glad i only paid a year membership for the same reason as you tbh cant see it being active in 12 months

As a hopefully soon to be 200t owner (Arnold Clark / Renault get your finger out please!) I'd be sad to see this site go dark :blush:hmy: As it seems to be a decent site for Clio owners of "all" the various incarnations / generations :smile: Was more than a bit disappointed to see all the hate given the 200t on the Renault-sport forum (hardly encourages you to bother posting anything on that site), though got to admit that it does look like the same 4/5 posters that keep trying to shout you down:worried: Some folks seem incapable of understanding that not everyone's requirement's / likes are the same as theirs. Would not mind so much ... but I doubt that a lot of the folks moaning about the car, have even driven one.

Yeh i found that on the renault forum no1 likes the 200t so why post ? Personally i have gone to one on facebook i dont know if i can say the name but its quite good. I wouldn't like to see this close as like you say it is good to see so many types of rs models and it you so many ideas for your own. What colour 200t you got mines LY and tbh i dot see why it gets all the negative press i love it

Shaney, 200t stickers aren't just something we can come up with on the spot. Having said that, I do believe the 200t packs are not that far off finishing.

The site isn't going anywhere. Lets just clear that up. It will be changing ownership in the near future but that will have no impact on the forum whatsoever.

There are some things that require some attention still and tbh, the team are just letting the dust settle and letting everyone crack on and down their own thing. Sites/forums evolve and change...this one will be no different as a New generation of owners come and and the old ones go.

But fear not...the site will stay.

This site encourages all the Rs range Clios on here, there's no single dedicated type on here, we like them all.

The site has gone quiet lately, there's a handful of things caused/causing that including a few things that have been mentioned. But mostly, it's the time of year, show season is almost over and the weathers changing, won't be long before everyone's indoors and doing their winter builds ready for next year show season. So it'll pick back up soon enough. I've noticed a dip of posts in most forums.

Similar Thread Suggestions