wheres everyone gone?????

Goods points raised Jimmy. Personally I think we've had a problem lately with a select group of members bad mouthing the site for their own personal wars, rather than for the good of the site (in fact it was calculated and deliberately aimed at tarnishing the site and causing this kind of in-fighting). When things like that are going on it can be difficult for the admin/mod team to see the wood for the trees (or, the real issues from the bitching and sh*t stirring). Things like that can do a lot of damage to a forum as it breeds a bad atmosphere. Hopefully we've gotten rid of a lot of that (with the exception of a few who just can't seem to help themselves from being childish). Threads like this, although they sometimes aren't a pleasant read are important to moving on through that and letting everyone clear the air, I'm glad that it's running its course and members (new and old) are getting their say. - so long as it's done in a respectful manner. :smile:

Was just a shame the weather was crap Jimmy on that NE run,I will sort a good run out soon:thumbsup:
[MENTION=2929]smoggy mark[/MENTION] It was the people that made the run such a good laugh though :smile: that kind of experience, when you meet some genuinely good people, makes being a member worthwhile.

@smoggy mark It was the people that made the run such a good laugh though :smile: that kind of experience, when you meet some genuinely good people, makes being a member worthwhile.

Amen to that!

Similar to what i mentioned in a previous post - the 'ring trip earlier this year was just as good off the track/in the evenings as it was being out there. Everyone got along great and had a good time

Theres been a lot if wars across most of the forums it seems which wont have helped but also i think Facebook groups have moved things along from forums these days. Its so easy to set your own group up and manage it.

Well I'm still here lol

This site is great and very friendly.......much better than ****hole CS.net lol

I always liked the fact this forum was a bit more ''contained'' in terms of members and threads/posts , it gives it a ''family'' feeling and there's no chaos and noise like in bigger car forums. I also believe this type of forum suits better our car's personality.

First time I've logged on for 4 months and looks like I've missed a lot.

Who owns us now, are we all share holders?

Similar Thread Suggestions