197: Whats the difference? (FF or Cup??)

Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum, I currently own a Clio 3 1.5 dci 86 dynamique s 3dr that has been lowered and 25mm wheel spacers all round. Looks good IMO but just doesn't go how I want it too! So I'm thinking that I need a 197! :smiley:
Ie seen that there are two types that I could be interested in the FF or the Cup.
What are the differences or are they both the same?

What would you recommend web I decide to get one?

Tom

Hello mate and welcome t the site:smile: Have a look here

http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20120

It depends what you want really. The cup hasn't got extras so if you want clima, cruise control, auto lights/wipers, auto entry bits and pieces etc go for the ff. If you are not bothered then go for the cup (cheaper option) ,if you want best of both take a ff with cup chassis (mind you the ride is harsh for some) :smile:

Last edited:
Yeah I'm thinking a ff with a cup pack! :smile: hopefully will be getting one soon!!

Mine was £20 this current year but it could apparently go back up to £30 if they decide to do some thing. Wasn't really paying attention to the letter I go through with it.

cup pack FF cars are probably the best, however once you get past say 57 plate the ratio of ff cars to cup cars is probably 1:5 -- good ones are hard to find & you will pay more

S