What you want for Xmas.?

What kind of camera you looking for Jase? I seen the new sony cybershot today, its even smaller than the one I got last year, nice and slim.

No more than £200, at least 10 meg, at least 3 x zoom, not too complicated so Felix could maybe use it, main thing is small/slim.

I did think that, but it looks too 'deep,' i think it is a combination of rubbish camera and indoor lighting. I mean who in their right mind would do a 200 in Sport Yellow - its awful!

I want a Clio 200 and Im not even joking lol.

I know im not getting that so perhaps money to save up for another one

If the boss is by any chance reading this I want a Storm Grey 200 (been banging on it him about getting me one as a company car lol might wear him down eventually :lol: )

But I haven't thought about it yet, give it time though by the end of November i'll be full of ideas!

^^^

:lol: I like surprises me, maybe something small white and fluffy with 4 legs and 2 wide eyes that make you melt?!

Anyways you won't mind your wallet being hit once you win EuroMillions this week!

lmfao rich.

errrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think u will find im going to win euro millions........

^^^

Fight you for it!

:jedi:

I think you'll find it's actually mine.

This is gods honest truth a true story, several years ago I worked at a place that made lots of parts for Caterpillar. One of the blokes there actually handed his noticed in on Friday as he was "winning the lottery" Saturday. He was proper wounded when he had to come in on Monday, he was a bit crackers :rofl: