What you want for Xmas.?

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
Not long now. What you getting for Christmas.?

I'm wanting a new ultra slim camera that I can just stick in my pocket.

me n the missus have told eachother not to buy eachother anything.

TBH I really would like an Ipad

Gay

I want an xbox with that kinect thing, oh and froze 3 :wink:

I already know what I'm getting for my birthday so Xmas is the only surprise I get for a while lol

You b@5t@rd, stop the war man, love your neighbour!

Seriously tho i want a remap from RS tuning.

+1 on Gay.

Erm on a more serious note people :tongueout:

I would like a Pioneer DJM800 Mixer but that's dreaming so on a more serious price range i'm not really bothered what i get i have everything i could ever want. :smile:

You b@5t@rd, stop the war man, love your neighbour!

Seriously tho i want a remap from RS tuning.

Our neighbours are great, brought us some cake yesterday and Im often fixing stuff for them. Still want presents as Xmas though :wink:

I wish I could just have everything back like it used to be 4 years ago with my family.

That will never happen though lol.

I don't like getting presents now, since my mum died last November, I just haven't had any enthusiasm for birthday or Xmas.

All I want for Christmas issssss yoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuu!

I mean, all I want for christmas is just be lying at home with my in-laws and wife watching The Vicar of Dibley, and that cartoon, Father Christmas :smile::smile::smile:

Things might be difficult at times mate, but it's times like Xmas that should make you think about the good times and the good things you have in life, and that you have the great gift of life :smile:

Sorry to hear that Mike, its never easy loosing a loved one, let alone near a birthday or Christmas. We have had family losses around Christmas and it really seems to bring it home. But life is for living and our dearly departed would not want us to morn too long.
My thoughts will be with you.

Not sure what I want - I have my birthday beforehand so I should really prioritise that!

Most likely will be car stuff! Got a shed load of detailing stuff last year and its lasted longer than I expected so need to think of something else lol!

A loss is hard to deal with at any age at any time of the year, family or friends i makesure i visit a friends grave every birthday, christmas or anniversary for that matter. Tougher im guessing around these times wen most families come together. Ill be thinking of all of you and your loved ones.

No need to worry about it dudes!!! I just love that time of year not for presents, but being with the wife and her family.

My 2nd Xmas without my mum, so the worst one is out of the way:smile:

Not sure what I want - I have my birthday beforehand so I should really prioritise that!

Most likely will be car stuff! Got a shed load of detailing stuff last year and its lasted longer than I expected so need to think of something else lol!

Kwv3's get em bought lol