What you want for Xmas.?

dont want to be a scrooge, but i want it to not exist. Im always pissed off about being forced to take part in a religous holiday that i dont believe in.

Jesus wasnt even born on 25th December. :poke:

a rest working for a supermarket it is the busiest time of the year
manic to say the least and to spend time with my granddauther who will be 1 all those prezzies she gets to open will be brill:tongueout:roud:

Well we've just bought our first place, spent 9k out of our 5k car budget and going to Vegas in June for a friends wedding! So Christmas is off the cards this year for us (but I can't complain) :smile:

A pair of AP Racing 330mm disks or a set of ultraleggra's neither will happen so ill settle on having it snow,

Pete

I wish I could just have everything back like it used to be 4 years ago with my family.

That will never happen though lol.

I don't like getting presents now, since my mum died last November, I just haven't had any enthusiasm for birthday or Xmas.

All I want for Christmas issssss yoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuu!

I mean, all I want for christmas is just be lying at home with my in-laws and wife watching The Vicar of Dibley, and that cartoon, Father Christmas :smile::smile::smile:

:hug::hug::hug:

Not sure, never am though tbh. I might ask for a golden plated toilet seat! Lol!

Now thats just mean .. wouldn't take the french that long to build a car, even rome was built in a day :tongueout:

Yeah but they are Italians they get the job done - but badly, look at Italy now half the Colusseum is missing and that tower is falling over. Shoddy work IMO....

Now the French just don't finish anything, you may get the car but it wont have a steering wheel lol!