What the clio was really made for....

Sounds like had a good day lads! Weather has been very kind for you considering what we have had lately.

I'm there next sat, can't wait !

This ^^^^^^^^

No need to justify with an answer Litch. He's clearly baiting for a fight where he can say he is better than you. His car is better than yours. His life is better than yours, he know more about cars etc etc.

Just the usual sort of SS reply tbh.

No need to justify with an answer Litch. He's clearly baiting for a fight where he can say he is better than you. His car is better than yours. His life is better than yours, he know more about cars etc etc.

LOL. Not another Sidney?????

Oh come off it. Glad everyone had fun. I have the same car, life etc I don't know. But whats wrong with trailering a track car, the clio is ok but its not the fastest thing to attend a trackday

Oh come off it. Glad everyone had fun. I have the same car, life etc I don't know. But whats wrong with trailering a track car, the clio is ok but its not the fastest thing to attend a trackday

But its not all about how fast it is in a straight line? Its about how it feels round the bends and unless you have something thats a full on track car theres not much that comes close.....

Last edited:
The Clio is brilliant in corners... Mine's about to get better... I'm getting my springs on Monday! :cool::smile:
Whoohoo

The clio really is a great track car and it's even better with a proper set of coilovers. I have the KW V3 which although not a pure track set-up really does make things a lot more fun!

This is why I'm really struggling to find anything to replace the clio with, I've had upgraditus for about a year now but nothing comes close as a practical everyday car which is also an awesome fun track car

mattie knows his onions mate thats all i'll say!...apart from when he had to cut the sighting laps short that is because his front wheel nearly fell off! funny man!

Cheers buddy :wink: yeah that was slightly embarrassing!! Best part was loads of cars followed me off!

We all had a great day on track, Wouldn't have thought it was our first time at Oulton the way we was driving it, Especially that 370z that couldn't keep up with us :tongueout:

Glad Litchy enjoyed his passenger rides!

Angel the cards are sound mate :smile:

I was also one of those putting the car back onto a trailer :wink:

Reading this is really making me wanna do a track day!
I only bought this car cos I had to quit karting cos of uni, so getting back on track would be awsome.
What do you guys do to prep for it? As in tyres, helmets etc etc?
It would be great to join you lot on a track day in the summer :smile:

Reading this is really making me wanna do a track day!
I only bought this car cos I had to quit karting cos of uni, so getting back on track would be awsome.
What do you guys do to prep for it? As in tyres, helmets etc etc?
It would be great to join you lot on a track day in the summer :smile:

Just the usual fluid and mechanical checks in terms of prep'. I've just picked up some track tyre which I swapped into the wheels, could do with getting another set of wheels when funds allow but prior to that I was using the normal Conti's and to be honest they're very good on track anyway. They just don't like it if the temps get too high.

Helmet, gloves, long sleeves, that's all you need for yourself. :smile: