What did you get "free" when buying your 200

:smile: but i cant find mine. . . . . .. only 1 i have says 40 miles and if it had 40 on it from new i wudda :@

0% finance, Rather nice Gordini mats (they have blue on them - 'cos the car needs more blue) Feeble £10 in the tank + 4 miles on the clock.

Also got some "free" oil which is a bit worrying !

Nick.

very nice nick. 4 miles i bet thats lowest 1 has come out with.

Full tank, and 2 sets of mats. Normal Clio ones for the winter, and RS ones for the summer (though this was only as they had no RS ones in so gave me normal to tie me over but said I could keep them:smile:)

mats and thats it had 14 miles on the clock so someone had been on a baz lol

think i got about 2k off the price but thats because of the finance i took

wanted to get a bit more but the salesman was a decent bloke

oh got some free oil in the boot too lol and a pack of cards in the post lol

I got quite a lot for free when I got both my 200s, but more to the point I got a car I love. No amount of free **** can compete with that !

I raise you :

166412_489523423680_514638680_5826751_3071085_n.jpg

I also got a half tank of fuel, free storm grey paint with black roof and a set of black center caps.

A cup chassis. A car for £210pm over 24 months pcm. Some oil about £4 of petrol and as it is PCM the abillity to drive it like you stole it for 24 months.

I should try asking for more next time I buy a car :s
I got:
- Free RS mats (they gave them with every order of 200's though)
- Couple gallons of fuel, pff, obviously wasnt enough for me to do the 180miles back home lol
- And as quite a few on here, pay £205pcm and the ability to give them the car back after 2 years :wink:

Mine had 7 miles on when I picked it up!

You will never get a car with 0 miles on the clock. Someone has to move it about in france, the docks both french and uk an then at the dealers.

I hope they dont drive them the way they used to drive the fords of the ships in dagenham. They used to get the focus st's airbourne. I used to work on the ships there and in purfleet. In purfleet you get the Mercs being deliverd they where a little more gentle with them especially the slk amg's that used to come in every now and then.