What did you get "free" when buying your 200

Mine had 7 miles aswell...... Didnt get alot a free stuff other than fuel. But did only pay £14750 for it with cup pack and speedlines

2 weeks insurance, half price mats, full tank of petrol (does everyone get that ?) and no extra cost for them to put and register my p/p on the car plus £$$00 off the list price for cash !

I got the first service free, because the dealership managed to completely arse up all the the ownership documents and I kicked off.

Second hand, but new to me - Bought through a small car sales company who only had 5 cars on sale, but still came with full tank of fuel, white trimmed mats with clio197 embroidered into them and they still had protective film on so hadn't been used and a full detail. Top notch, 'performance eccose' is the company, quite often have a low mileage Renault Sport in stock.

I take back what I said now - that I got nothing. I got sent a yellow Renault drying towel thingy in my Welcome pack.

6miles I think....got nowt free really....

But I was re-imbursed for a month of road tax that i had to shell out, by way of £35 of SuperU.... [:smile:]

It was like a synthetic shammy in the welcome pack that Renault should have sent you. It had details on My Renault etc.