What did you get "free" when buying your 200

as in actual bits or just extras like GAP?

I got GAP, 3 days free insurance, wheel and tyre (excellent service) £500 cash and some renault sport mats :smile:

£10 of fuel mate, and yeah it had 7 miles on. I wanted zero, but hey ho!

lmao mine was 7 miles:

sub question lol

how many ppl had 7 miles?

10 doesnt go very far does it lol

had to fill mine up on the way home
we did go the long way back
60 miles the wrong way home:lol:

Lol, how strange!

And yeah, £10 barely got me the 30 miles home :wink:

they ballsd up big time on my part ex and they had already put it through system so i got money back lol

lmao sooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy . . . . . . it seemed like it lol £500 cash back . . . . . .. . thanks very much lol

I ordered a 200 cup.

They delivered a 200 Full Fat.

I paid for a cup.

:thumbup:

And they still gave me a free set of mats (which after a year have a big hole in the drivers side :@)

30 miles to a tenner? :smile: lol. I cant wait for my 200 to come lol. It should be before the 30th September at the latest. All i could get was £20 Petrol and Mats. Sooooo excited now the wait is nearly over. :smile: 14 more sleeps to go at the most lol

How on earth did they end up delivering a FF when you ordered a cup.. this is very worrying lol

How on earth did they end up delivering a FF when you ordered a cup.. this is very worrying lol
I didn't factory order it.

14 months ago they were struggling to give 200's away.

The dealer was advertising 200 cups at 12,999. He hunted around for a car for me and I was only interested in the base car - not interested in 2-3k of extras.

The car he found just had glacier paint - did the deal over the phone - collected it two weeks later.

but it was a FF not a cup - which is quite spooky cos on the way down to collect it I was thinking I'd made a mistake going for a cup for the UK's bumpy b roads.

Hadn't sat in a clio (never mind a 200) before picking it up :smiley: