Well out came the road sign today...

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
whores.jpg

Now she looks stunning...just having "lunch break" before going to do the inside :smile:

Where we used to live, someone called the police, and they actually came round and told me to take down that sign as it had a swear word on it.

Seriously, some people need to get a life!

lol you actually put that up each time you give it a clean? lol legend.

Depends how seriously I am cleaning the car. If it is a quick wash then no, but today was a four hour job, so warnings needed to be put out :smile:

Classic!

Washing ours tomorrow but dont have a sign. Will need to see if there is any spare I can "borrow" from the local roadworks :w00t:

could have done with that myself today mike, was getting the car ready for the show at donington tomorrow.
all it needs now is a shiny new show plate... :wink:

could have done with that myself today mike, was getting the car ready for the show at donington tomorrow.
all it needs now is a shiny new show plate... :wink:

I do want some, but I have had to divert spending monies to the wifes hair cut....why can't women just use a £5 hairdresser like the rest of us?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Whore will be at work again when the annual "detailing day" comes up :smile:

Mike that sign is superb! I so want one of those! I cant believe someone wasted the polices time by calling them and they actually turned up and told you to take it down - sense of humor failure of what!?

I too dont pay to have my hair done... It must be a northern thing haha!!!