Welcome to to the all new clio197.net

jase said:
richandgem said:
Mate to say I'm gutted is an understatement, so glad you decided to give it another go though, loving the new look already :smiley:

have you got the Register still on file rich.?
I need to look mate, I lost the hard drive on my laptop a few weeks ago so I'm not sure :worried:
I may have it backed up somewhere

well its back !

flipping eck jase must have been a bad few weeks fella

hope fully get it sorted

and i think there will be enough of us to lend a hand if you need it :smiley:

si.

just posted something up on MS about the site being back up and running, they are normally a lot more supportive over there, and a lot more grown up :wink:

richandgem said:
just posted something up on MS about the site being back up and running, they are normally a lot more supportive over there, and a lot more grown up :wink:

well done rich, :smiley:

nice to have you all back... :smiley:
sure it wont take long to get it something like it was.

just needed to make a decision on whether to scrap the old stuff or keep trying ,
problem is, i go on holiday next week so wanted to try and get it was sorted in some way before i go.

big thanks to tim for sorting it (in the end :wink: ) cheers matey... :smiley:

it would be really handy if there was some stuff we could save mate, particularly the R27 register. You still have access to some of it then?

jase said:
nice to have you all back... :smiley:
sure it wont take long to get it something like it was.

just needed to make a decision on whether to scrap the old stuff or keep trying ,
problem is, i go on holiday next week so wanted to try and get it was sorted in some way before i go.

big thanks to tim for sorting it (in the end :wink: ) cheers matey... :smiley:

most important thing is its now up and running

have your holiday and start the "hard" work after you come back :wink:

Hello there everyone, good to be back :wink: . I have the register on file I think. I will let you know :smile:

Yep, found the register, although it is an old one that may need some updating. I will email it if you wish, or just post it ?

Adrian said:
Yep, found the register, although it is an old one that may need some updating. I will email it if you wish, or just post it ?
can you email it too me please Adrian :?:

richandgem said:
Adrian said:
can you email it too me please Adrian :?:

pm me your email and I will send it asap :smile: