Welcome to to the all new clio197.net

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
welcome to the all new clio197.net... 8-)

as you can see we had to start a fresh as we lost absolutely everything... :cry:

the site will keep changing over the next few days to get it back to something like the old one with catagories etc.
so please bare with us...

jase...

8-) 8-) glad to see you back
can't believe eveything is lost :shock: but we are back bigger and stronger than before!! 8-)
keep up the good work

Hi Jase and nimbus,

The previous incarnation snowballed very quickly from humble beginnings and this one will do just the same. It'll soon be at full strength!

Simon

sorry to see you/we have lost everything,

but great news to see you are back up and running again,

it must have been hard work tbh,

CONGRATULATIONS, :smiley:

Craig, ( chappo ).

Hi
Sorry to hear everything was lost. However I appreciate you hard work and time to bring the site back on line. Im sure before long it will be as good if not better than before.

Mal

Glad to see you back Jase :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ...wondered what had happened!

Thanks for reviving everything- have missed my daily visit!

Fiona (formerly Sharpie180)

That suck mate, I noticed you kind of had the site back early.

Just make sure you take weekly backups now, so if it happens again (god forbid, you can recover the data)

Shouldn’t take to long before its back and even better than before 8-)

just gave the heads up on cliosport.co.uk that you are back up and running again and after 1 reply they have already closed it,

TYPICAL :oops:

Matt197 said:
That suck mate, I noticed you kind of had the site back early.

Just make sure you take weekly backups now, so if it happens again (god forbid, you can recover the data)

Shouldn’t take to long before its back and even better than before 8-)

we had weekly auto backup but they were all karupt... :cry:

chappo said:
just gave the heads up on cliosport.co.uk that you are back up and running again and after 1 reply they have already closed it,

TYPICAL :oops:

why am i not supprised.
they nearly all ways edit my posts if i put...

"jase
www.clio197.net"

at the bottom of my posts... :roll:

Great to have the site up again :smiley:

It's a shame everything was lost though.

Any news on the 197 thats going to GDI for the supercharger ?

Fantastic clio197.net is back up and running :smiley: its shame you/we lost all of our stuff though but it'll come back bigger and better than before :wink:

Mate to say I'm gutted is an understatement, so glad you decided to give it another go though, loving the new look already :smiley:

richandgem said:
Mate to say I'm gutted is an understatement, so glad you decided to give it another go though, loving the new look already :smiley:

have you got the Register still on file rich.?