Welcome Back

Nice work on sorting things out quickly jase, site seems to be working well!

Quick comment though, PM inbox size needs to be increased to 500 for gold members, it's currently at 250 :smile:

yeh i know just been looking at that but was thinking, how many messages do you really need to save on the site.?
after all, if the site was to go down big time youd lose them all anyways so your better off saving them on your pc.
also wouldnt it be better to keep things running at speed by keeping things like that down.
i had been advised to get rid of sigs as they slow things down too but dont want to take too much away.

open to suggestions.
???

Fair point, only mentioned it as I had about 280 messages so it wouldn't let me send one. But, I just deleted all the old ones I didnt need so you're probably right to keep it down!

Would leave sigs, if people don't want to see them they can be turned off in user settings I think

Personally I think sigs should go and pm's be kept to a minimum, other forums don't save sent items to keep storage down.

Keep the site working quick and get rid of the clutter :smile:

I'd keep the sigs (though a lot of people don't use them) and reduce the amount of pms coz do we really need to keep 500 of 'em?

even i dont keep them.

i have dropped them a bit as they were 500 and 700.
dropped to 250 and 500

Cheers folks! Happy to help :smile:

Just fixing the smilies... or the ones I can find anyway!

Glad to be on board :cloud9:

Welcome to the staff team dude. Good to have the technical support inhouse now.

On the smilies. I assume your still working on 'em?

All the smilies I had on both computers have now been sent to MikeDX, but think there may be some missing :worried:

Finally managed to get back on last night after deleting my browser history and restarting the laptop. Did the trick. Not sure why, but got it going! Lol!

More Chiefs than Indians here lol.

Personally I'm not a fan of signatures tbh. Prefer to see things nice and clean. Nice to see the site back up, was starting to explore it the other day and poof.