Welcome Back

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
Welcome Back.

its been a hard past few days but, finally today everything came together.

we are back and on a new server with 24/7 customer support/assistance, unlimited and paid for quicker speed.

hopefully things should be straight forward, but please let me know if you find a problem.

finally..i would just like to say a massive thanks to MikeDX for all his hard work today and putting up with me.
in light of all his hard work today ive made him upto admin, this will eliminate the need to go off the site for help.

that will/can grow now we have full access and with the help of mikedx...watch this space for more things to come.

one thing that we know isnt quite right is the smillies arent showing properly but we are on the case.

Welcome back and nice work guys.

Another mike in admin, oh no!! Double trouble !!!!!! :slap: lol

Welcome back everyone!!

Good work Jase and thanks for all of your effors MikeDX, it is much appreciated!! :smiley:

Cheers folks! Happy to help :smile:

Just fixing the smilies... or the ones I can find anyway!

Glad to be on board :cloud9:

well its gone off for me again!!!

so looked on an old thread on rs forum and currently using a "proxy" site or something recommended by leemjones

so it could be my isp provider "talktalk"

It's not gone down Si. Could take a while to settle back down fully like last time it was moved.?

well its gone off for me again!!!

so looked on an old thread on rs forum and currently using a "proxy" site or something recommended by leemjones

so it could be my isp provider "talktalk"

:book:

Can take upto 48 hours for the new IP address to be updated all over :smile: