weight saving

:smile:

20466_1298336252389_1049876685_951626_6528057_n.jpg

doesn't this act as a chassis stiffener as well?

Thats the rumour for the mk2 clios and when i removed it from a mk2 it was under actual tension as if it were too wide for the mountings so maybe it was providing some stiffening.

On the 197 however it just kinda falls off so i'd imagine not. Plus its a far weaker/thinner unit than the mk2s.

If you still have concerns good excuse to get a strut brace :tongueout:

Leo is actually really helpful. been speaking to him loads about the spec of their AST suspension prior to ordering mine.

and yeah, rechecked the pics, its a cup cage. i want one just like that, although door bars reversed lol.

mint!

A1241007.jpg

what alloys are those? are they speedlines?

no more pics, but will take next time I meet him

the seat is Cobra lightweight bucket - not heavy Recaro anymore

all airbags removed

i specifically.. in italy is not homologated the fixed to the car, not the seats....

so i thinking if is possible to use sparco seats on recaro fixed.....

What about the recaro pole position simox? If you can have it tüv approved in Germany, you surely can get this done in italy?!

Rear seats removed ! Now what's that isofix bar the supposedly weighs 15kg and how do I remove it? Can I reinstall it after I remove it?

btw - engine note after seat removal - awesome !

Rear seats removed ! Now what's that isofix bar the supposedly weighs 15kg and how do I remove it? Can I reinstall it after I remove it?

btw - engine note after seat removal - awesome !

Just unbolts!! Mine is a cup tho, FFs have a sensor on it for soemthing!! It doest weigh 15 KG though mate, its quite light!