We want your thoughts, feedback and opinions!

I think you need someone dedicated to looking after the 'For Sale' section.
I personally have tried to purchase 2 x items advertised recently (500pound items) by members & can't even get a reply despite sending pm's & waiting weeks for reply.
I'm not talking about old adverts either.
If people are going to advertise items for sale they need to monitor their add & can someone delete old ads as its hard to know how far back you can look at adds because no-one bothers to mark items as sold.

Hi Steve, thanks for your feedback. The For Sale section is probably the most moderated section of the forum, and there is a comprehensive list of rules relating to posting in that section. We are vigilant with it, I do however understand your frustration in the fact that sellers don't update the status of their ads to sold. I will bump the rules thread to remind people.

The deletion of old ads is a housekeeping issue for the staff and we will endeavor to keep on top of that. Thanks again for your input Steve.

Reactions: steve11
You guys be interested in a Christmas meal somewhere??
I'd love another Christmas meal but could we try and get a list if potential attendees together and then look at a location as fair a possible to those on the list? I'm happy to travel a couple of hours.

I'd love another Christmas meal but could we try and get a list if potential attendees together and then look at a location as fair a possible to those on the list? I'm happy to travel a couple of hours.

Funny that Gordini, this is an exact quote what I said to Jimmy when we were discussing it earlier!

Annual meeting (I've already suggested a christmas meal - I think this would seriously be do-able) perhaps setting up a thread with who would actually be interested in coming, and there location and then finding out how far they would be willing to travel, then working it out where somewhere central from there is (obviously some are going to have to travel farther than others)

Sure there will be a thread soon :smile:

Reactions: Gordini
Funny that Gordini, this is an exact quote what I said to Jimmy when we were discussing it earlier!

Sure there will be a thread soon :smile:
My opinion from other sites like this is the world and his mother promise to go then most make an excuse a few days before to not turn up. I'm sure a xmas meal would work purely because it's once a year but how about something like a regional karting meet or similar where maybe more would actually go?

Hi all, new site is looking great, any update as to why tapatalk isn't working? I feel I haven't used this site as much as I usually would because it's not working? Thanks Luke.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Hi all, new site is looking great, any update as to why tapatalk isn't working? I feel I haven't used this site as much as I usually would because it's not working? Thanks Luke.

A few have commentated on this Luke....and i believe its "in hand"...... :smile:

Reactions: Luke_197
My opinion from other sites like this is the world and his mother promise to go then most make an excuse a few days before to not turn up. I'm sure a xmas meal would work purely because it's once a year but how about something like a regional karting meet or similar where maybe more would actually go?

This does happen unfortunately with any kind of meet - circumstances change I guess. The thread will give us an idea of interest, and there is always the option of taking deposits if bookings need to be made etc.

I really like the idea of a Karting meet - with this we may well be restricted on numbers able to attend, depending on the location we chose. Good idea.

Yep, Tapatalk is being dealt with at the moment, so should be back available to use shortly! We will put up an announcement on the forum when this is done :smile:

Reactions: Luke_197
This does happen unfortunately with any kind of meet - circumstances change I guess. The thread will give us an idea of interest, and there is always the option of taking deposits if bookings need to be made etc.

I really like the idea of a Karting meet - with this we may well be restricted on numbers able to attend, depending on the location we chose. Good idea.

Many moons ago when I lived in Surrey was a kart track in Surrey which allowed endurance kart races. Not sure it was cheap to do but maybe looking into?

Yep, Tapatalk is being dealt with at the moment, so should be back available to use shortly! We will put up an announcement on the forum when this is done :smile:

Yeah karting is pretty dear these days (roughly £1 per lap at the tracks in Leeds). At least with an endurance race people would get a decent amount of time racing.

The problem being lack of members in Cornwall/Devon,

The new format Web page for is so much better for me being computer literature.But I've had a mad year with family so I'll try and get a few meets organised and Christmas dinner definitely (round lakeside ) would be good

I think in general we are fairly well spread out across the country, with only a few in one specific area. The thread about the Xmas meal meet will give us an idea of how far people will be willing to travel for things like this.

For something like a Karting meet, depending on interest, it could well be a case of doing separate regional events, e.g. North & South.