We want your thoughts, feedback and opinions!

At the mods and admins. I had to turn on Adblock again because on of the commercials on this site closed the opened forum page and opened an other one telling me I'm one out of 10 selected persons by Google that can get a free Samsung S9 or what ever. I just would have to answer three questions to have the chance to get it. This is clearly not a legit Google thing but some kind of phishing attempt or the like. I suggest that you take the respective actions to make sure this can't happen.

If you're interested here's the link to said page. DO NOT OPEN IF UNSURE ABOUT IT!!!

https://iartjqewa.zafmr.today/?sov=...68&impid=eb29aff4-787e-11e9-aaf9-fa245441bcee

At the mods and admins. I had to turn on Adblock again because on of the commercials on this site closed the opened forum page and opened an other one telling me I'm one out of 10 selected persons by Google that can get a free Samsung S9 or what ever. I just would have to answer three questions to have the chance to get it. This is clearly not a legit Google thing but some kind of phishing attempt or the like. I suggest that you take the respective actions to make sure this can't happen.

If you're interested here's the link to said page. DO NOT OPEN IF UNSURE ABOUT IT!!!

https://iartjqewa.zafmr.today/?sov=...68&impid=eb29aff4-787e-11e9-aaf9-fa245441bcee

Hi Marsch,

commercials? as in popups?

I don't get any popups when browsing this site ever(on any browser)... you might have a naughty virus on the pc or plugin on your browser, would get your pc scanned.

It wasn't the usual popup. Like said it closed a forum page (tab) and opened a new one. I've Antivirus and I'am currently performing a scan but I doubt that my PC is infected with anything. My guess is that this was just an attempt to click on other links and register somewhere else in the hopes to infect my PC or to collect some infos.

Use Malwarebytes to check or Kaspersky tool to scan, it will not be an infection or a virus as such so antivirus programs will show clean it will be a browser helper or browser toolbar that's causing unwanted adds and link clicks.