We want your thoughts, feedback and opinions!

Well I'm too mature for a den so I have a house and a dfs armchair in mushroom grey

Don't try and pull the wool over our eyes. What you mean, is your not allowed a den as your mrs won't let you, you would love a den with a giant bean bag (or arm chair - which would also probably not be in mushroom grey, it'd be in the colour you wanted and were not allowed)

Am I on the right lines?

Reactions: Gordini
Don't try and pull the wool over our eyes. What you mean, is your not allowed a den as your mrs won't let you, you would love a den with a giant bean bag (or arm chair - which would also probably not be in mushroom grey, it'd be in the colour you wanted and were not allowed)

Am I on the right lines?
Are you suggesting I'm under the thumb?

haha..maybe more letters..what ever you tend to do in there...
leave it to your imagination boys.. :thumb:

Ok thanks for the clarification mate. I can think of more than 3 letters but if it was 3 I could only think of 'poo' and 'eat'...

In fishing (Term can be applied to many 'hobbies') - you Sir sound like a "Tackle Tart".

You enjoy researching, buying and sporting the newest and most fashionable equipment as much or more than the underlying hobby itself.

*****And im with you 100% :excited::excited::excited:
In the building trade we call them "Tool Tarts"

All the gear and no idea....

i know you have got a section to the right of the forum for new profile posts, but what about a shoutbox at the top of the page for paid members?

Shoutbox is something we have thought of, just need to see if it's something we can put on this forum (it wasn't possible on vbulletin which was last forum host). Need to speak to owners of site about that one :smile:

Reactions: Adam_C
I think you need someone dedicated to looking after the 'For Sale' section.
I personally have tried to purchase 2 x items advertised recently (500pound items) by members & can't even get a reply despite sending pm's & waiting weeks for reply.
I'm not talking about old adverts either.
If people are going to advertise items for sale they need to monitor their add & can someone delete old ads as its hard to know how far back you can look at adds because no-one bothers to mark items as sold.