We want your thoughts, feedback and opinions!

Don't think so no.

Might look at adding in new themes further down the line, but only had compliments til now to how it visually looks, so for the time being at least, will be staying like this.

@Chris91 I must say love the way the page is now

While it will never appeal to everyone, it's been done to reflect the colour scheme that the forum has - the yellow and the black. The same that we have on the stickers, the logos etc. It gives us an identity, rather than just using a default one that the software has, and that we could have been stuck with...

Reactions: sevenfourate
While it will never appeal to everyone, it's been done to reflect the colour scheme that the forum has - the yellow and the black. The same that we have on the stickers, the logos etc. It gives us an identity, rather than just using a default one that the software has, and that we could have been stuck with...
You can get stickers in any colour.

Never used to be yellow and black, someone must have chosen the colour scheme. If i had a liquid yellow, no doubt i'd love it !!

Never used to be yellow and black, someone must have chosen the colour scheme. If i had a liquid yellow, no doubt i'd love it !!

Nik/the site owners will have chosen it because it matches the traditional colour scheme... If alternative schemes is something that people would like - i.e. for each paint colour perhaps, it may well be something we can look into down the line. For now, it gives the site an identity, as aforementioned :smile:

Your funny, spot on, sorry but i don't follow the the crowd.

And that's great - we appreciate your opinion on it, that's the whole purpose of the thread, for you guys to tell us what you like and what you don't. If everyone was happy and didn't disagree with things, this thread would be pointless! Just trying to explain the decision behind the current scheme - it's not just a random one, there's been thought behind it. But we can't please everyone :smile:

Nik/the site owners will have chosen it because it matches the traditional colour scheme... If alternative schemes is something that people would like - i.e. for each paint colour perhaps, it may well be something we can look into down the line. For now, it gives the site an identity, as aforementioned :smile:
That's all i'm asking for, as owned by Cliosport, available there, why not here ?

That's all i'm asking for, as owned by Cliosport, available there, why not here ?

No reason it won't be an option down the line :smile: there's a lot of work going on behind the scenes, it will be something that will be addressed in time.

And that's great - we appreciate your opinion on it, that's the whole purpose of the thread, for you guys to tell us what you like and what you don't. If everyone was happy and didn't disagree with things, this thread would be pointless! Just trying to explain the decision behind the current scheme - it's not just a random one, there's been thought behind it. But we can't please everyone :smile:
Ditto, they have the option of changing the colours, why don't we ????

Ditto, they have the option of changing the colours, why don't we ????

We do, but currently its only you that doesnt like it lol.

Theres a lot going on that we are prioritising sorting before its come to the colour of a few of the banners.

Also the default to the last forum was vbulletin default colours, not of anyones choosing, there was different skins also.