Want to do something different

I have just bought Noddies cup spoiler (well, will be paying later today) so started to wonder what colour to have it sprayed or just leave it black. I then did a quick search on google for 'cup spoiler' and came accross these two pictures

Renault_Clio_Cup_rear.jpg

car_photo_209402_7.jpg

Now, I was going to get my speedlines sprayed black but since seeing this picture I am tempted to have them done white and maybe have the spoiler done exactly as the first picture and also get the sunstrip from the second picture.

What are peoples opinions on this? feeback would be much appreciated

Personally I don't like the white on LY I always think darker colours contrast better with it. So Anthra on the wheels and spoiler would tie together nicely.

But meh, what the hell do I know my cars boring and black :smiley:

lol cheers Rob. My alloys currently are anthracite. Theres just something about that pic that really makes me want to try and copy the theme

love the sticker on the underside of the cup spoiler mate,i know jase can have them made up for you for next to nowt,about £14 deliverd iirc,white wheels look ok but i personally prefer black

I'm gonna buck the trend and say I love it. The white alloys and black cup spolier with yellow tips look great.. But I am a lover of marmite, as evident by my own motor my taste is definately out there and risky.. Lol

The cup spoiler actually has "Renaultsport" engraved (Not the best description)on the underside of it.

I recon leave the main spoiler black and have the "engraging" painted yellow?

I'm gonna buck the trend and say I love it. The white alloys and black cup spolier with yellow tips look great.. But I am a lover of marmite, as evident by my own motor my taste is definately out there and risky.. Lol

I like it to go for it:jump1:

Similar Thread Suggestions