*Something quite different*

I think it looks pretty good... have you done it? or photoshop'd it?

I'd do it, would make yours different to everyone elses

Its a photoshop, black roof black mirrors smoothed plate and badge.

I agree i think the black mirrors & roof with the badge, but i do like the smoothed plate recess.

Just liked it as its 'different' to the norm.

Yellow fogs are a winner. Looks a little too euro/dub though.

And thats a bad thing? One of my other cars is euro'd and i really like it. Depends what your into i spose, but the yellow fogs is a definate, black roof and smoothing the plate is a big maybe along with the mirrors

I quite like it, it is certainly different, not sure that it has ever been done before either, always good to have a 'first'.

Not sure, makes it look like Barbara Striesand. They've got a nice nose as they are. :smile:

I quite like it, it is certainly different, not sure that it has ever been done before either, always good to have a 'first'.

Exactly mate, just thought id try something new, didnt like it myself at first and the more i look at it the more i like it.

I like it all apart from the badge delete. Looks much better with it.Would the plate recess be a pain to get rid of though?

^^^

Dont think its that complex, i've seen something before which is basically like people welding plastic over it, then fill, sand, paint etc