UR 200 Black spoiler finally fitted

Just had the spoiler sprayed and fitted today.

Apologies the quality of the photos aren't great.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

RV

Is the offset any different on those wheels to speedlines?

They look lost in the arches a bit, love the car though mate, could just be the photos making it look bad.

Lol - I know - Been considering just having the alloys powder coated black though. Been spending quite a lot on the car and I'm having the roof sprayed black end of April. Also planning on having the car remapped and KTR Pro performance exhaust system fitted so at this rate Il be living in my car within a year! :smile:

Lol - I know - Been considering just having the alloys powder coated black though. Been spending quite a lot on the car and I'm having the roof sprayed black end of April. Also planning on having the car remapped and KTR Pro performance exhaust system fitted so at this rate Il be living in my car within a year! :smile:

Lol cars and money dont mix do they

I had speedlines on my 197 and I prefer these more now, I wasn't keen on them to start off with but they've grown on me.

Shows more off of the discs and don't look as ugly as they do in grey. Oh, and they are more individual :wink:

same, i've never seen the 'Dare V2' until i just looked them up on google! So i can skip past that. At this point in time im more concerned about the re map and exhaust system to be honest. Since having the spoiler on i've never looked at it and thought s*it the wheels look naff now. Im pretty content to get them powder coated like Jason' and then do the rest. I've even swayed from the idea of doing the roof as I don't think it needs it.

Appreciate the advise guys