UR 200 Black spoiler finally fitted

same, i've never seen the 'Dare V2' until i just looked them up on google! So i can skip past that. At this point in time im more concerned about the re map and exhaust system to be honest. Since having the spoiler on i've never looked at it and thought s*it the wheels look naff now. Im pretty content to get them powder coated like Jason' and then do the rest. I've even swayed from the idea of doing the roof as I don't think it needs it.

Appreciate the advise guys

Just wrap the roof if you're thinking about it, probably will be cheaper (depending on whos doing your spraying) and you can always remove it when it comes to selling up.

I was going to sell my "Dare V2's" and buy Speedlines originally but they've grown on me.

I prefer the alloys to the speedlines personally. Well the guy I use is a family friend and he sprayed and fitted the spoiler for 80 quid. Said he would spray the roof for 130.

So if anyone lives in north London and needs spray work let me know becasue he's half the price of most and twice as good :smile:

Few more pics with less glare

scaled.php

scaled.php