Updates of my Gordini [No. 434]

I'm really unsure about what to do with the stripes. I REALLY want a black roof too.

maybe go for a black roof but with the stripes as it is at the moment? Might be too many colour combinations but just a thought, would need a good photoshop to see what it looks like!

Last edited:
So here's a few more photos from the past week or so with the help of Instagram:

6886293206_4d3439f174_z.jpg
Renault Sport 200 Gordini [No. 434/500] by Curley89, on Flickr

7032393153_1150ce7c0b_z.jpg
Renault Sport 200 Gordini [No. 434/500] by Curley89, on Flickr

I also cleaned the Mrs. KA so grabbed a quick snap of both of our cars.. Wouldn't mind doing to this what Richy200 has done to his but I'm guessing that's out of the question lol:

7032390953_bfbd90a9e1_z.jpg
His & Hers by Curley89, on Flickr

My mate picked up an inferno 182 so now looks like a Clio meet every time some of my mates come round:

7032411907_73d6ceac46_z.jpg
Clio's on my drive. by Curley89, on Flickr

6886298236_695f5fbe59_z.jpg
Sean, Mark & Liam. by Curley89, on Flickr

Cheers guys. You love my 'Dini and I love your Greenie :thumbup1: Driveway meets are all well and good until their decats are popping and banging on the way out of my street hahaha.

The inferno 182 with decatted Milltek and my standard 200 are exactly the same speed in a straight line until I slip in to fifth and gain speed much more quickly. I was also one man up.

I'll be keeping the ones on the roof. I was looking through pictures of my 182 and I miss just having a nice clean and smart looking car.

What will taking the stripes of make the car look clean????

Clean in the sense that 'less is more'. I look at normal 200s with black speedlines and get a bit jelous lol. Anyway, rain has stopped me even washing the car today.

I think it will look better, it's not like the r27 decals which set it out from the crowd massively, there just stripes, I think it would look fantastic!

I think it will look better, it's not like the r27 decals which set it out from the crowd massively, there just stripes, I think it would look fantastic!

They are not 'just stripes' though are they? they have the 'G' in them in a pattern, like a watermark.

Probably not cheap to replace.

They are off the bonnet and boot but I'm keeping them on the roof. I'm mid detail at the moment so I'll have photos soon.

The car looks much bigger and more modern because the lines are cleaner. I'm very happy... It's only took me nearly two years!