Updates of my Gordini [No. 434]

looking good.

what make is your 6k HIDs??

The box is in my loft but they are from Josh Hatton who trades on the Twingo forum. I'm sure I've seen him on here too.

Im not normally a fan of the gordini. Bit there is something about this one that is just pure awesome!! Just cant put my finger on it . . . .

Thank you. I believe adding the black vents, wheels and mirror covers totally transforms the look of the Gordini.

Del on the RS forum had the standard 200 wheels in white. There was too much going on IMO.

Here are the white Speedlines:

DSC_9775.jpg

if I had a Gordini, i would like to make the front splitter from white to black..
no doubt

fantastic clio and pictures mate

if I had a Gordini, i would like to make the front splitter from white to black..
no doubt

fantastic clio and pictures mate

I really like the front blade, it's the one bit of the Gordini styling I wouldn't change. I did only get this car for the spec (Every single option except Recaros but has the leather to compensate) but I would like to keep something to show it is a Gordini. Thank you for the kind words :smile:.

So I've bought a nearly new K-Tec exhaust and panel filter, the ONLY reason I've gone the K-Tec exhaust is because it came up for a decent price and when I wanted a bit more noise from the car. Fred at BTM was going to be using my car as the 200 template for the Yozza but we all know what happened there!!

I have also decided to do some de-striping, I've played around with a few of my pictures on iPhoto and have finally made my mind up. I will be removing the stripes from the bonnet and boot but keeping the ones on the roof just to keep a touch of that Gordini-ness.

Fred will be servicing the car some day soon and I'll also be getting Spray Shack to do both of my diamonds gloss black, I'm not happy with my wrapping and would prefer to get them done professionally.

Edit: and I'll be buying some Heko wind deflectors from a member on here.

Last edited:
It looks so much cleaner without.. Bigger too. The stripes break everything up. Do you not think it'll be too 'boy racer' with the stripes and exhaust?

If anyone is good using photoshop then please have a little go.