*Update p20* Tims #43 200 Silverstone GP Edition

Car looks awesome, as others have said you got some really tasteful mods, love the leds and the spoiler tips. Interior trim looks very fresh.

Thanks guys gives me some more motivation to do more haha :wink:

and thanks Ollie, it is indeed!

He said its very easy if you can solder small parts and know temp etc, but what you can see thats red/orange is getting changed this week

Last edited:
Renaults head light designer
"Fit the 197 with xenons... and yeah lets put standard lights on the 200 and make them do there own work to fit HIDs and projectors! anddd lets make it hard for them to change the lights/bulbs also, make them take off the one huge bumper!! :v "

IMG_1637_zps83b187d4.jpg

IMG_1636_zps4dd913df.jpg

Hi mate, where did you get the mud flaps from and were they easy to fit?

Alright,

Basically i drilled into the bottom of the wing and used a spring clip and also just used self tappers into the wheel arch cover and also used the existing torque screw that's already on the bottom wing

Bit of a paint but it paid off

and these are them

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mud-Flaps...hicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5ace4e1cee&_uhb=1

and yeah they fit haha even though its for an st

Renaults head light designer
"Fit the 197 with xenons... and yeah lets put standard lights on the 200 and make them do there own work to fit HIDs and projectors! anddd lets make it hard for them to change the lights/bulbs also, make them take off the one huge bumper!! :v "

I got told by Renault that the cost of developing the headlights/self levelling/self washing system onto the 197 outweighed the number of units sold so they didnt deem it worth their time developing them for the 200

The Interior lights are fully finished and HIDs are in! :smile:
Will take photos/vid of HIDs later... enjoy

Custom made brackets for the HID Ballast, none of this cable tie s**t :wink:

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

And the interior dash lights

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

A little update on things...

Put a silverstone sticker on as its the silverstone edition

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

Few of weekend shots

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

And now the dreaded... damage pictures, mine got backed into last night by my mates dad in his freelander, also some pics of a 172 we had to pick up

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

Good work with the HIDs mate, afraid thats a new door had a similar damage to my 197 when the posty forgot to leave his hand break on and rolled into the door,

What ya doing with the cup

Thanks guys! :/ find out the quote tomorrow

and will put a vid up of the HIDs as soon as i can

and with the cup mate we don't normally do accidents but i've been looking for a rally car to start with for ages! and luckily enough this job popped up! and we should be able to buy it off the insurance company for the amount they owe us in storage

so all in all pretty happy with it!
except the door that is