Time has come ......

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Well I have done it. Traded the R27 for a new motor today, will be really sad to see it go having had it from new but at 4 1/2 years old, its the longest I have owned any car! Loved every minute of it, love the whole community on here especially the gaffers - you know who you are :wink: . I have a week left of R27 ownership, but I have to keep to an agreed mileage, so it won't be doing much before I sell it. I will still be on here all the time, been here from the start and its a great place to visit, hopefully my knowledge can still come in useful for someone!

Cheers Adrian :smile:

OMG, seems like the day for people getting rid of their cars?!?! LOL!!!

Car looked so good when I seen it last year. At least it got to do Applecross eh!

What you replacing it with?

Mine I have had for 5 yrs and a bit but good luck with your new motor Adrian
What you having???

Had mine for just over 2 years now, longest I've ever owned a car and can't see me getting rid of her for some time yet!

Its not all bad, being replaced with a 60 plate RS250 - full fat with cup pack, visibility pack, leather Recaros, rs monitor and LSD :smile:

Very nice car your replacing her with ady.

Thanks for the PM matey. I'll text you about it over the weekend.

indeed, and I will hopefully be up in Scotland at some point in the summer again so you haven't got rid of me just yet. I will also be attending midland meets as well, when they are organised!