Time has come ......

This is my old car:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...postcode/ng184xg/radius/1501/page/2?logcode=p

I got £7200 for it when traded against the Meg. They have neglected to note the fact that it has a Ktec exhaust, braided lines, DS2500 front pads and a TDF remap on it. Someone is going to get a good motor there.

That someone been me

Spotted a Clio in racing blue the other week on the road and I had to have one.

That evening I looked on auto trader and there this one was

Knowing the number 462 I then browsed on here as a non member and found the full spec including the exhaust etc and went with that in mind.

Test drove the car and fell in love, the interior is immaculate and such a nice place to be.

I did ask the question "is it a standard exhaust" with him replying "yes"

I knew full well it wasn't by what I'd seen on here and the note of the exhaust

This will be my daily car to replace my derv Peugeot 106 runabout Iv been using whilst saving money and building my other Peugeot 106 so renaults are new to me.

Also Adrian, I noticed you're are selling some rear lights for the Clio?

This will bug me knowing the ones on the car are different? Not that I noticed.

Look forward to been part of the community and sharing with you the car and any updates

Hi Scotty welcome along, glad to see my car is going to a good home! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, really is a fantastic car. If you have any questions just ask! The drivers side rear light is a pattern part and the passenger side has a very slight crack in it, thats why I bought new genuine parts, just never got around to fitting them. They are in the for sale section if you want to have a look. Where abouts are you? Look forward to seeing it knocking about on here!

cheers Ady :smile:

Hey Adrian

I'm in Bradford,

I did see the lights for sale and my stomach sunk thinking bloody hell what car have I bought.

May well have them off you

Been an expensive month this month with this and my other Peugeot project

I'll do a propper introduction thread when I get chance

Hey Adrian

I'm in Bradford,

I did see the lights for sale and my stomach sunk thinking bloody hell what car have I bought.

May well have them off you

Been an expensive month this month with this and my other Peugeot project

I'll do a propper introduction thread when I get chance

I'm in Bradford this weekend actually :wink: