Time has come ......

All the best mate, your R27 was so nice as well! But at least your replacing it with another hot hatch! :smile:

Nice upgrade Adrian, look forward to seeing it mate, just need to get a run organised now so we can see what its made of on the twisties :smile:

Nice upgrade Adrian! You think you could keep up with us in that one? Lol! Would be good to meet up again sometime soon.

Nice upgrade Adrian! You think you could keep up with us in that one? Lol! Would be good to meet up again sometime soon.

After taking part in a speed awareness course, I have to behave for the next 3 years! You lot were nutters that day, I wasn't going slow by any means its just that you lot went hyper speed! Definitely have to organise another run, maybe to the south this time?

Great new choice .

the sight and light pack with the leather would be my choice too .

nice one

Sounds like im not alone in making the move from a Clio to a 250 then. Welcome to the sophisticated side of RS ownership :wink:

Well i did turn 28 this year, i better hurry and get my will sorted! :smiley:

Meh it has it perks, cheaper car insurance for example!

After taking part in a speed awareness course, I have to behave for the next 3 years! You lot were nutters that day, I wasn't going slow by any means its just that you lot went hyper speed! Definitely have to organise another run, maybe to the south this time?

Ha ha, that day was awesome! Thinking about it makes me want my Clio back so bad! Na, North Wales is better, especially if you have a turbo, South Wales kills them!

Just changed my insurance over from the clio. Paid £440 fully comp protected NCB on the clio in feb, only cost me an extra £40 for the Meg !! BARGAIN