Thinking of getting back in to a 200

Had a fair few RS's over the years but sold my 200 a couple of years ago and miss it loads.

Currently driving a Volvo XC60 AWD D5 R-Design, but it's costing me a mint to run as I'm doing 1400 business miles a month just commuting to work.

So thinking about jumping back in to a 200 and having some fun again. Looking to spend around 9-10k but don't want the cup pack this time as I like my spine. I also had sat nav before, but that's not important.

So just wanted to say hi again and hopefully I'll be an RS owner again soon:smile:

Yup but its not cheap in a 2.4 diesel either. To be honest it's more about the finance side of things going from a 30k XC60 to a 10k 200.

1400 miles a month in a 200 will be expensive.

I've averaged slightly more than this in nearly 3 years. Yes its been expensive but its also been a lot of fun.

You could choose a BMW but you'd still be paying out for servicing and you'd still be paying out for tyres. I think the 200 is a great mile muncher. Very comfortable for hours on end and the car loves a good run on Motorways, A Roads and B Roads alike.

I've averaged slightly more than this in nearly 3 years. Yes its been expensive but its also been a lot of fun.

You could choose a BMW but you'd still be paying out for servicing and you'd still be paying out for tyres. I think the 200 is a great mile muncher. Very comfortable for hours on end and the car loves a good run on Motorways, A Roads and B Roads alike.

Cheers mate. I'm also considering an R27 aswell. Cheap as chips now!