The Watch Thread...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348082550.579291.jpg I like my tag watches, just got a new one, for fear of the other half knowing how much I spend on them they are all £30 lol

I quite like my watches and was lucky enough to get to pick one for my 21st!

I have a Tag Heuer Formula 1 Indy 500 edition :smiley:

8003971827_33ff4bc200_m.jpg

Would love one of the SLR Tags or a Breitling and I like yours Ollie!

Oh pants.... Just looking at a nice Cartier for her so will have to give her that before how fast lol, although am gonna be in good books once she finds out about holiday in feb :smile:

That Indy500 looks mint, I am too jealous :worried: gonna be another trip to my favourite jewellers, they smile when they see me :worried:

I'm a big watch fan, unfortunately most of the ones i like the most are out of my price bracket haha.

My current one is a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera RS2 calibre 17:

tag_heuer_grand_carrera1.jpg

I'm saving for a Rolex Submariner to treat myself for my 21st birthday:wink:

That Tag is nigh on £5k isn't it? New or used Sub? Most second hand dealers are floating at £4k for a very good used example.

I have recently sold 2 Omega planetoceans (orange bezel, metal bracelet / black bezel, leather bracelet) but still have;
Tag heuer formula 1 chrono
U-Boat flightdeck 43mm carbon
Rolex submariner date

May sell the U-Boat for something else?

That Tag is nigh on £5k isn't it? New or used Sub? Most second hand dealers are floating at £4k for a very good used example.

I have recently sold 2 Omega planetoceans (orange bezel, metal bracelet / black bezel, leather bracelet) but still have;
Tag heuer formula 1 chrono
U-Boat flightdeck 43mm carbon
Rolex submariner date

May sell the U-Boat for something else?

Something around that, it was a present so i never really asked :innocent: i would buy a used Sub. in perfect condition i think. My mum collects watches and knows a few people in the industry so i always leave it in her hands when it comes to watches :wink:

I'm a big watch fan, unfortunately most of the ones i like the most are out of my price bracket haha.

My current one is a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera RS2 calibre 17:

tag_heuer_grand_carrera1.jpg

Now thats a sexy timepiece. I'd love a decent TAG. The misses got a really nice one for her 21st and I'm constantly jealous lol. I have a soft spot for Oris watches too, they're nice and subtle and also closer to my sort of price bracket... I've had a hankering for one of these for a while now...

http://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/product/oris-williams-f1-team-day-date-08-17600583

Yep I have the watch fetish... Daily piece is a Tag Heuer Carrera (black face) my special occasion watch is a newly purchased IWC Portuguese

Ollie that Tag is frickin awesome.

I like watches but not into spending big money on them. I like to keep it under £75 and it does me. Would worry too much that I'd ruin an expensive one.

I love watches, I really have a big thing for them, watches and old camera's are my thing. I manage to buy old camera's on my budget, but I am still waiting to get that very special watch.

Because I have other expensive habits like...um...putting petrol in my bloody RS 200 I only own a Tissot PRC 200

196.jpg

I've had it about 4 years now, and for a £350 watch it gets alot of attention! I'm always amazed how many people comment on it.

I also have a replica Omega Seamaster which is suprisingly good quality and has also lasted years...I only wear it for special occasions and you'd have to look very very closely to know.

I really want one of these:

7858a782fb91375b285f4a5beb383dd4_zpsa19f7a4a.jpg

Swiss Rail Watch - always loved these. Same face as now featured in iOS 6 on the ****epad and ****ephones.

My daily bitch and for sport g-shock 9300

Second one Diesel which I bought in NY (special 5th ave edition only available there and limited).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 12