The Watch Thread...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Bonjour!!!

Who on here's into their watches? I know Mr.F likes a nice timepiece and I'm a closet fan.

Well, I was a closet fan but I've just started off my collection with a Jorg Gray 1020-13. The plan is to buy one every year, I've a nice shopping list!!! :smiley:

I've a Breitling Navitimer, Used to much though, needs a new strap :worried: Always on the look out for a good timekeeper. Not a fan the Jorg Gray's for some reason, but things are always different when worn.

I have one of them ones that changes my tv channels when I can't find the remote.

Lol

In all seriousness I appreciate a nice watch but have never shelled out a stack on one

I only have 2. A Nixon Cannon and a 0-1 binary

I like that Martin. I think ones styled like that are timeless (excuse the pun). :thumbup:

Mmm, Breitling!!! My Dad has had one for a few years, not sure which model but I'll find out.

Ashton where did you get your Nixon from? I was looking at those yesterday at Bentley Manchester, they're advertised in the Flying Spur brochure.

Last edited:
Huh? Have I missed summat?

Kevin Pieterson endorses that particular watch!!! :smiley:

Not that I'm a fan of cricket, couldn't care lss about the current fuss around him. But I was upset when he took Jessica Taylor off the market!!! :smiley:

Bonjour!!!

Who on here's into their watches? I know Mr.F likes a nice timepiece and I'm a closet fan.

Well, I was a closet fan but I've just started off my collection with a Jorg Gray 1020-13. The plan is to buy one every year, I've a nice shopping list!!! :smiley:

Jorg Gray, that's the one with the half inch girls strap mate :rofl:

As said I do like watches, although I only have a coupe.

"Although this week I'll be mostly wearing the Louis Vuitton Tambour"
jesse-fast-show-520-x-389.jpg

Hahaha cheeky sod!!!

3-2_1.gif

I've only got little girls wrists though so it looks bigger!!! :smiley:

Last edited:
I do love a nice watch...

My current piece. (not actual one, but the same)

151889d1230579105-titanium-2232-80-2232.80jpg.jpg

PIC_1546.jpg

Love it.. best couple couple of grand I've ever spent!

I'm not one for big fancy watches - I don't think they suit me.

But I was left my dad's watch which is a Raymond Weil Othello - I love it. Has a blue/purple face which is a real stunner, for some reason it's not a flashy watch, but I get a lot of compliments on it.

2311-ST-00280_3612.jpg

I hav a watch fetish.

I think for a man it's the only acceptable piece of fashionable accessory he should wear.

I have 3 watches. Tag Heuer 2000 which wife bought me about 17 years ago, Tag Heuer F1 which is my daily and Breitling Super Avenger on a real Croc strap. Hoping to get Tag micro timer next.

Last edited:
I'm a big watch fan, unfortunately most of the ones i like the most are out of my price bracket haha.

My current one is a Tag Heuer Grand Carrera RS2 calibre 17:

tag_heuer_grand_carrera1.jpg

I'm saving for a Rolex Submariner to treat myself for my 21st birthday:wink:

Is that the bond watch? Well fit is that.

The Omega Seamaster are the type of watch Bond wears/wore.. Although this isn't a Bond edition. I wouldn't have one, either.

Thanks, though. It was a special order when I got it, wasn't available anywhere on the high street so it's a very rare.

Next watch will be a Roller. Fancy a Submariner date. (will be a good few years though :worried: )