The Best Road Tyres

Good to know. 10 quid more expensive is annoying, still pretty good for the quality you get.

http://www.tyres-outlet.co.uk/cgi-b...=GI-R-308732GA&partner=1&ID=tyrereviews_rdouk

I just bought 2. I need them anyway so glad I've seen this and the asy 3s. Although I bought them from a different site, couldn't find any reviews from tyres outlet so bought them from a reviewed site, tyreleader (although they don't have the best reviews in the world, 8.1 on trustpilot). Albeit £5 more expensive, but through PayPal so at least I'm covered. Fingers crossed they come ok...

I just bought 2. I need them anyway so glad I've seen this and the asy 3s. Although I bought them from a different site, couldn't find any reviews from tyres outlet so bought them from a reviewed site, tyreleader (although they don't have the best reviews in the world, 8.1 on trustpilot). Albeit £5 more expensive, but through PayPal so at least I'm covered. Fingers crossed they come ok...
Yea paypals a good shout. Ive used mytires, tyreoutlet and 1 other i cant remember. In my experience they are all pretty much identical (even their websites use the same template!). They tend to come from somewhere in europe, shipping is pretty good though. I wouldn't be suprised if these websites all use the same supplier! Let me know how the asymmetric 3's go :smile:

Yeah will do. Thanks for the post. Id have just bought Asy2's again tbh, but glad to give the upgraded version a go! Glad you posted this up (assuming they come lol, if they dont its your fault for enlightening me on the newer one!!! :tongueout: )

Yeah they probably are all the same, its a german company by the looks of it, doesn't bother me, was free postage...

Not that good, camskill do nankang which are semi semi slicks for the same price ☺ choose between hard or medium compound too.

Not that good, camskill do nankang which are semi semi slicks for the same price ☺ choose between hard or medium compound too.
Great tyre in the dry, hellish in the heavy rain we had a few weeks ago, very scarey. moved on to Toyo T1 sports.

I've had F1's on my current ride, but have literally just got some Michelin Pilot Sport (3's ?).

Supremely good, and hardly any difference wet or dry. As good as i've had............

Thought about the CUP2s and the supersports, but the no trackdays plan plus the cheap in me made me buy the PS4, should arrive tomorrow to be fitted, or just after the weekend, cant wait as it turns out when I bought the car it was sat on some old V speed rated nokians from 2006, a year older than the car itself, will report how they do, but I guess they'll be decent enough :wink:

Any updates on this? Any new tyres that are worth a go? My car came with Conti's on the front but 'Prestivo'?! on the rear?!?! Thinking when the Conti's are done replacing all 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk