The Best Road Tyres

Thanks [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] buddy but I already have a set of nokian winters but it's just whether they fit on these wheels

+1 for the michelin pilot super sport. a bit surprised they weren't mentioned earlier.

Thanks for pointing them out. That's great news. Although I don't need new tyres yet I'd definitely be getting a set of these to replace the OEM Continental 3's.

The Pilot Sport Cup 2 look a little too edgy for the amount of rain we have in the UK. No doubt a super tyre, but it would need a deft right foot in the wet. Or low speeds. Echoed by the F wet rating they have over the A wet rating the Pilot Super Sport receive.

Why are the super sports so hard to find online, the only place selling the 215 45 17 is my tyres as the link above.

My friend has 18s on his r26 Megane and rates them. But the 17s just don't seem to exist.

I shall be after a couple of tyres in a month or so and at present on the rear is Firestone and the fronts are P Zero, I don't like mixing tyres but the rears were put on the car when I bought it in February , any thoughts ?

I shall be after a couple of tyres in a month or so and at present on the rear is Firestone and the fronts are P Zero, I don't like mixing tyres but the rears were put on the car when I bought it in February , any thoughts ?

you are replacing all 4 or just 2?

Well Firestone are just a budget tyre? If it were me I'd replace all 4 and keep the others to trade in with.

Tell me about it! I've been considering yoko advan sport 105 get good reviews in car mags etc.

Don't know if they've been mentioned but can get uniroyal rainsport 3 for £50 a corner on camskill.

theyre a medium range tyre but wet grip is absolutely heroic. Dry grip is spot on as well. Side walls flex a bit but nothing more than I've felt on tyres costing much more!

wortha shot for the money. They work for me being in Scotland as its wet 90% of the year