Steve's rs200 progress thread

Hi mate, just off Florence road by the Bognor roundabout. Will see how they look Friday and will let you know.

I'm sure I'll bump into you at some point - I live in Felpham.

Where did you pick the car up from?

Definitely interested in the spacers mate.. Let me know how you get on :jase2:

What do you think of the diffuser?

Just painted mine but think it looks too black now, must have been used to the grey plastic.

I'm sure I'll bump into you at some point - I live in Felpham.

Where did you pick the car up from?

Definitely interested in the spacers mate.. Let me know how you get on :jase2:

Felpham nice, I will keep a look out for you.

Car came from all vehicles in ford lane near arundel.

What do you think of the diffuser?

Just painted mine but think it looks too black now, must have been used to the grey plastic.

I thought exactly the same but now the wheels are on I like it. I didn't mind the rear it was the front I didn't like so just did both together.

Update :

First off springs were fitted this morning along with the spacers. 30mm drop on the front and 40mm back.

Springs went on easy and I have only driven it 10 miles home from work. So not really had time to see how they feel but initial impressions are that they are slightly stiffer as I can hear a couple of rattles that I can't remember from before and the back is a little bouncy.

I think they should settle a little and I will give a more detailed report once they are properly tested. On a plus point it looks fantastic and just the right drop.

Unfortunately I won't have any pictures Until tomorrow of the whole car as it was dark by the time I picked it up.

The spacers were a little more tricky. I ordered 50mm long bolts as the company I bought them off said they would be fine with 20mm spacers but unfortunately they were wrong and they were 3mm too long.

Luckily I work next to a fabricators and they sorted them for me within 10 minutes so ran them back round to the garage and they went on fine.

I still think it would look better with 20mm rear and 16mm front but I don't want to mix the track width.

Couple of quick pictures before I left...

0983B450-8159-4314-81CA-31438E5B35D0-1819-0000012FC418D48A.jpg

C72623A8-A846-41AE-81EE-853D775B95ED-1819-0000012FCEF81D96.jpg

Hopefully get some pictures up of the car tomorrow.

Love it, I'm often around chi so will keep an eye out. I'm currently running 25mm spacers but I'm going to need to remove them having just picked up some cup racer wheels. I like the speaker upgrades, think I might also give this a go.

Love it, I'm often around chi so will keep an eye out. I'm currently running 25mm spacers but I'm going to need to remove them having just picked up some cup racer wheels. I like the speaker upgrades, think I might also give this a go.

Pending price, I'll have them from you bud :smile:

Cleaned it this morning, So got a couple of pictures before it suddenly pissed down.

Edit: changed pictures to Flickr as photobucket quality is rubbish.

8131873036_0dfe8c4556_c.png

8131838596_a3c7646b15_c.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guys, not been around for a bit as work has been hectic.
I am sad to say that the clio has been part exchanged today for a new car for the wife as i am going to drive my Audi now as a daily as its silly just sitting on the drive.

Not allowed to advertise outwith the for sale section bud.

Ok thanks mate. Just tried to post in the forsale section but i need 100 posts. I undersatnd the rules but its a shame if anyone here misses out on these bits as this site has been great in my short time here.